Questions on D-bol

MikeMecer079

Hello I’m thinking about starting a cycle and I’ve never used performance enhancers before. I’ve been reading up on D-bol And I am very interested in using it but I also like to know what milligram and what I should augment with it. I wanna make sure I don’t have any organ damage, high blood pressure shrinking of the testicles and acting what do you suggest?

Twizted

It's not wise to use oral steroids by themselves, they will shut down your testosterone production and make for a bad cycle. You always want to run testosterone alongside oral steroids like dbol. If you want the safest and most effective first time cycle then just run a testosterone only cycle, it will give you the results you seek and be safer than dbol only.

Are you just trying to pack on size? Also starts your stats look like currently and how is your diet and training?

MikeMecer079

It's not wise to use oral steroids by themselves, they will shut down your testosterone production and make for a bad cycle. You always want to run testosterone alongside oral steroids like dbol. If you want the safest and most effective first time cycle then just run a testosterone only cycle, it will give you the results you seek and be safer than dbol only.

Are you just trying to pack on size? Also starts your stats look like currently and how is your diet and training?
What do you suggest I take, what milligram and how long? I’m a newbie so I don’t know. Thank you.

MikeMecer079

I want to pack on size and definition.

MikeMecer079

Hello I’m thinking about starting a cycle and I’ve never used performance enhancers before. I’ve been reading up on D-bol And I am very interested in using it but I also like to know what milligram and what I should augment with it. I wanna make sure I don’t have any organ damage, high blood pressure shrinking of the testicles and acting what do you suggest?
In any case I only want to take oral form products, absolutely no injectable’s.

Twizted

If you can't handle injections then it's probably best you avoid this lifestyle. Injections are much better for your body and they are much more effective. My suggestion would be injectable testosterone.

MikeMecer079

If you can't handle injections then it's probably best you avoid this lifestyle. Injections are much better for your body and they are much more effective. My suggestion would be injectable testosterone.
OK so if I do injections how do I go about it? Do I go to a doctor and also I heard 250 mg of Test Cypionate a week on its own is a good start for a first timer. What do you think?

Twizted

If you have naturally low testosterone you can go to a dr. Or you can do one of those online TRT clinics. Most ppl just find a source and buy it from them. How were you planning on getting the dbol?

Injections are very easy and you can find videos all over the internet for guidance on Injection sites and just general guidance on Injections procedures. How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

MikeMecer079

If you have naturally low testosterone you can go to a dr. Or you can do one of those online TRT clinics. Most ppl just find a source and buy it from them. How were you planning on getting the dbol?

Injections are very easy and you can find videos all over the internet for guidance on Injection sites and just general guidance on Injections procedures. How old are you if you don't mind me asking?
good evening twisted thanks for responding. I am 43 years old I’m pretty healthy and I have been working out for several months just lifting. The reason why I mention testosterone is that I know that it’s very important. On top of that I have a low sex drive.

MikeMecer079

good evening twisted thanks for responding. I am 43 years old I’m pretty healthy and I have been working out for several months just lifting. The reason why I mention testosterone is that I know that it’s very important. On top of that I have a low sex drive.
I basically just need a step-by-step guide for dummies because I don’t know what the hell I’m doing lol

Twizted

Well the first thing I would suggest is going and getting bloodwork done if that's an option where you live. It's best to have bloodwork so you know where your hormones are naturally, you want to check things like testosterone and free testosterone as well as other health markers such as lipids. Just to be sure you are healthy enough to do a cycle, plus if you happen to have naturally low T you can possibly do Testosterone Replacement Therapy(TRT).

After you get bloodwork if things checkout I would suggest running a 12 week cycle of 300-500mg pee week of testosterone. Testosterone Enanthate or Testosterone Cypionate will be your better choices. When/if you do buy the testosterone you need to also buy an Aromatase Inhibitor(AI) such as Arimidex or Aromasin. The AI will be used as needed to control the estrogen increase that testosterone can cause.

Twizted

At your age and since you mentioned low sex drive there is a good chance you have low testosterone and may been to be on it permanently (TRT). That's what I'm doing because my testosterone is so low naturally. I cycle for a while which is when I run higher doses and then I take a long break and only use 200mg of test per week.

MikeMecer079

At your age and since you mentioned low sex drive there is a good chance you have low testosterone and may been to be on it permanently (TRT). That's what I'm doing because my testosterone is so low naturally. I cycle for a while which is when I run higher doses and then I take a long break and only use 200mg of test per week.

MikeMecer079

Thank you for the info Twizted. So my question is as far as the injections go do I inject daily or once a week? And at what time of day?

MikeMecer079

Thank you for the info Twizted. So my question is as far as the injections go do I inject daily or once a week? And at what time of day?
And also in terms of the supplements I take are just creatine and protein powder but it just does not seem as effective as I like it to be. Maybe there's other things I can take as well besides testosterone replacements.

MikeMecer079

And also in terms of the supplements I take are just creatine and protein powder but it just does not seem as effective as I like it to be. Maybe there's other things I can take as well besides testosterone replacements.
I'm a pretty big guy I'm 6'1 and 245lbs. But the definition ain't quite where I should be

D

Deleted member 45086

You inject twice per week with test e, or test c.
If your weekly dose is 500/week then you do.
250mg on Monday and 250mg on Thursday.
It's a simple cycle that can yield great results.
Total cycle length 12 weeks, not longer.

MikeMecer079

You inject twice per week with test e, or test c.
If your weekly dose is 500/week then you do.
250mg on Monday and 250mg on Thursday.
It's a simple cycle that can yield great results.
Total cycle length 12 weeks, not longer.
So once I see the doctor do I get it prescribed? Or do I buy it online?