Questions on D-bol

D

Deleted member 45086

Nolvadex and clomid are your post cycle therapy drugs. I will let someone else give you the dosages because I don't use them. If you cycle test for 12 weeks then you break for 12 weeks. The main reason you don't want to use dbol right now is you have to see how you respond to estrogen. Test converts to estrogen and dbol really converts to estrogen. You need to see how you respond to test first so you don't grow you a set of boobs. Be patient and safe.

MikeMecer079

Nolvadex and clomid are your post cycle therapy drugs. I will let someone else give you the dosages because I don't use them. If you cycle test for 12 weeks then you break for 12 weeks. The main reason you don't want to use dbol right now is you have to see how you respond to estrogen. Test converts to estrogen and dbol really converts to estrogen. You need to see how you respond to test first so you don't grow you a set of boobs. Be patient and safe.
Okay, man Bigbelly I never thought I’d be a damn chemist lol! This stuff is pretty confusing and interesting but I’m slowly getting it.I know yesterday I got a list of sites where I can go and get the gear at a good price but I can’t find it the damn feed. What’s the one site you recommend that’s the best place for me to go at a good cost?

MikeMecer079

Okay, man Bigbelly I never thought I’d be a damn chemist lol! This stuff is pretty confusing and interesting but I’m slowly getting it.I know yesterday I got a list of sites where I can go and get the gear at a good price but I can’t find it the damn feed. What’s the one site you recommend that’s the best place for me to go at a good cost?
And also if you could tell me the exact type of syringe I’m supposed to use, I know I probably need a 1 1/2 needle.

D

Deleted member 45086

And also if you could tell me the exact type of syringe I’m supposed to use, I know I probably need a 1 1/2 needle.
2-3 cc. Source sites won't have a big selection. You don't have to be concerned with getting the wrong kind.

Twizted

Also if you get your bloodwork done and your testosterone is super low then PCT may not be the way you want to go.

Twizted

How was your testosterone levels? Liver values? Hematocrit and cholesterol things like that? PCT is post cycle therapy, which is what ppl with normal testosterone levels do after they cycle. It's a way to bring testosterone levels back up to normal after running your cycle. I don't PCT because my testosterone is narlturally low.

suppsforlife

What’s PCT? I don’t have Insurance. To see a doctor.
you don't need a doctor for PCT but you do need to get blood work. It's best to get blood work pre-cycle to know where you start, mid-cycle to know how the cycle affects you and then after PCT. Basically, the more often you have blood work, the better.
If your test level is fine pre-cycle and then you start your first steroid cycle (I recommend testosterone alone 300 mg/week split into 2 doses of 150 mg Monday and Thursday for a total of 10-12 weeks) then you need PCT to bring back natural testosterone levels that get suppressed by steroid use. PCT is very different from one person to another. But it usually goes with Nolvadex and/or Clomid. usually 4 weeks. common doses are 40/40/20/20 Nolvadex per day/week and 50/50/25/25 Clomid per day/week. But these are just common doses it's not fixed. and you need to start PCT when all steroids are out of your system. Considering that you would run Testosterone Enanthate or Cypionate then that's 2 weeks.

MikeMecer079

you don't need a doctor for PCT but you do need to get blood work. It's best to get blood work pre-cycle to know where you start, mid-cycle to know how the cycle affects you and then after PCT. Basically, the more often you have blood work, the better.
If your test level is fine pre-cycle and then you start your first steroid cycle (I recommend testosterone alone 300 mg/week split into 2 doses of 150 mg Monday and Thursday for a total of 10-12 weeks) then you need PCT to bring back natural testosterone levels that get suppressed by steroid use. PCT is very different from one person to another. But it usually goes with Nolvadex and/or Clomid. usually 4 weeks. common doses are 40/40/20/20 Nolvadex per day/week and 50/50/25/25 Clomid per day/week. But these are just common doses it's not fixed. and you need to start PCT when all steroids are out of your system. Considering that you would run Testosterone Enanthate or Cypionate then that's 2 weeks.

MikeMecer079

If all goes well should I tell my doctor I'm going on anabolics?

Gainz.

It's all about honesty
Theres only 2 people you don't lie to, your doctor and your lawyer!

I just read through all this, yes it can seem overwhelming at first. It seems like a lot, but it's not.
First cycle 250mg of test e or test c. Try to find a 10ml vial that's 250mg per ml. It will make dosages much easier. Do two .5ml (125mg) injections a week, for 12 or 16 weeks (you'll need 2 10ml vials either way) Then its smart to have Arimidex on hand. That's a estrogen blocker you use as needed. If you start to get high est sides like gyno or excessive water retention, you would use Arimidex as symptoms arise.
Then for your pct, which you start 4 weeks after your last test injection, you need Nolvadex or clomid. Some run both, others just use one.
Only once you have all these things, then you can start your cycle.
Dont just start test and wait until you're growing breast to order the Arimidex. Also don't wait to buy the pct. Its important that you start it 4 weeks after your very last test injection of your cycle. Things happen, sites get shut down, mail gets lost. You don't want to be waiting and waiting to start your pct. Plus shipping... it sucks but its very real. Rather spend the $20 or $30 once to have everything shipped together, than spend that every time you need something.

I literally just started my very first cycle thanks to the fine gentleman you've been talking to. Thanks to them I'm doing it safe and smart and really enjoying the experience.

rosoo

Needle will be 18 or 19 for pulling and 23 to 26 depending on which area you plan to inject.. I use 23 for my butt but some prefer smaller size

Gainz.

Needle will be 18 or 19 for pulling and 23 to 26 depending on which area you plan to inject.. I use 23 for my butt but some prefer smaller size
For my butt...the bigger the better!
😳

Last edited:

MikeMecer079

Theres only 2 people you don't lie to, your doctor and your lawyer!

I just read through all this, yes it can seem overwhelming at first. It seems like a lot, but it's not.
First cycle 250mg of test e or test c. Try to find a 10ml vial that's 250mg per ml. It will make dosages much easier. Do two .5ml (125mg) injections a week, for 12 or 16 weeks (you'll need 2 10ml vials either way) Then its smart to have Arimidex on hand. That's a estrogen blocker you use as needed. If you start to get high est sides like gyno or excessive water retention, you would use Arimidex as symptoms arise.
Then for your pct, which you start 4 weeks after your last test injection, you need Nolvadex or clomid. Some run both, others just use one.
Only once you have all these things, then you can start your cycle.
Dont just start test and wait until you're growing breast to order the Arimidex. Also don't wait to buy the pct. Its important that you start it 4 weeks after your very last test injection of your cycle. Things happen, sites get shut down, mail gets lost. You don't want to be waiting and waiting to start your pct. Plus shipping... it sucks but its very real. Rather spend the $20 or $30 once to have everything shipped together, than spend that every time you need something.

I literally just started my very first cycle thanks to the fine gentleman you've been talking to. Thanks to them I'm doing it safe and smart and really enjoying the experience.
Thanks man I appreciate it. All the info can get pretty overwhelming and I'm a fountain of questions.