Questions on D-bol

MikeMecer079

I'm still trying to retain everything it's not easy when it's just me because I don't know about it in person to where I can just rap with because you guys are the only people I can talk to about this stuff

Gainz.

I'm still trying to retain everything it's not easy when it's just me because I don't know about it in person to where I can just rap with because you guys are the only people I can talk to about this stuff
Well try to break it into 3 different parts.
1-Your main cycle which is the test.
2- Arimidex incase you get high estrogen sides
3- your pct. Clomid or nolva or both. Most people just use 1. This is to help get your natural test levels back up after your cycle is over.

The test cycle is the easiest. That's just 2 injections a week.
You may never need the Arimidex, but if you do... you'll be very happy you have it.
And your pct... that's where it gets a little different for everyone.
Personally I just went with Nolvadex. And I plan on doing 40/40/20/20
That's 40mg a day for the first and second week, then 20mg a day for the third and fourth week. seemed to fit my cycle the best.

MikeMecer079

3- your pct. Clomid or nolva or both. Most people just use 1. This is to help get your natural test levels back up after your cycle is over.

You may never need the Arimidex, but if you do... you'll be very happy you have it.
That's 40mg a day for the first and second week, then 20mg a day for the third and fourth week. seemed to fit my cycle the best.
Thank you for that, he'll help me out a lot.

MikeMecer079

Thank you for that, he'll help me out a lot.
Can I use Nolvadex in pill form?

Gainz.

Which is better Clomid? Or Nolvadex
That seems to be a manner of personal preference. Like test e or test c. Both do the same thing, slightly differently. some people feel very strongly about using both. Others feel you only need 1. I'm honestly not the guy who can go into to much detail about this part. But I'm sure I can find someone who is... let me tag some people, maybe they can help with your pct questions.

@suppsforlife @HGH.to

MikeMecer079

That seems to be a manner of personal preference. Like test e or test c. Both do the same thing, slightly differently. some people feel very strongly about using both. Others feel you only need 1. I'm honestly not the guy who can go into to much detail about this part. But I'm sure I can find someone who is... let me tag some people, maybe they can help with your pct questions.

@suppsforlife @HGH.to
I appreciate that thank you

MikeMecer079

I appreciate that thank you
Which is better Clomid? Or Nolvadex

@suppsforlife @HGH.to
Is Clomid and Nolvadex in pill form?

suppsforlife

@suppsforlife @HGH.to
exactly. Clomid is actually a bit stronger and more likely to make you feel emotional (many report feeling like bitching around, lol), yet it's more likely to do the job.
Is Clomid and Nolvadex in pill form?
yea
I always recommend my clients to have both of them though. You never know which one works better. You could try with Nolvadex 40 mg/day and see how it feels. If you still get low T symptoms then it may be a good idea to throw in some Clomid 50 mg/day. or switch to it.

MikeMecer079

exactly. Clomid is actually a bit stronger and more likely to make you feel emotional (many report feeling like bitching around, lol), yet it's more likely to do the job.

yea
I always recommend my clients to have both of them though. You never know which one works better. You could try with Nolvadex 40 mg/day and see how it feels. If you still get low T symptoms then it may be a good idea to throw in some Clomid 50 mg/day. or switch to it.
Can you get it in pill form? I thought of using meals every day makes me sick

rosoo

Since we are on this topic i have another question for my coming 2nd cycle ...

second cycle would be simpler:
Test E 600
Deca 400

per week
and also Dianabol for wk1 to 6

there are some people who recommend to take with food then after that you rest and then go workout to prevent gastric
some would recommend to take empty stomach and go gym
so question: do you normally take it with food or with empty stomach given the half life is around 8hour?
also should you be taking dbol oral when you not workout out in gym too?

HGH.to

so question: do you normally take it with food or with empty stomach given the half life is around 8hour?
half life is 3-6 hours of Dianabol.
as in terms of with or without food... it depends. without food it increases bioavailability making it more effective. however, this is more stressful for your stomach. if you don't have any issues by taking it on empty stomach, you can take it without food. if you do, have a light meal
also should you be taking dbol oral when you not workout out in gym too?
yea, definitely. as said, Dbol half life is 3-6 hours only. This means that you should use it AT LEAST 2 times a day, but to keep blood levels even more stable - split daily dosage into 3-4 administrations daily. Usually that's one dosage as soon as you wake up, another 30-60 minutes before workout and the last one before going to bed. use around the same timing for each administration each day regardless if you do workout or not

rosoo

half life is 3-6 hours of Dianabol.
as in terms of with or without food... it depends. without food it increases bioavailability making it more effective. however, this is more stressful for your stomach. if you don't have any issues by taking it on empty stomach, you can take it without food. if you do, have a light meal

yea, definitely. as said, Dbol half life is 3-6 hours only. This means that you should use it AT LEAST 2 times a day, but to keep blood levels even more stable - split daily dosage into 3-4 administrations daily. Usually that's one dosage as soon as you wake up, another 30-60 minutes before workout and the last one before going to bed. use around the same timing for each administration each day regardless if you do workout or not
Even when I am on Test e and deca with dbol I have to take 3 to 4 times a day?

Can I just take dbol when I hit gym for the first 6 weeks as I don't know how my body will react to dbol .. test e and deca my body ok but never combo before