Questions on D-bol

EMachine

Hi Mike,

Welcome to the dance brother! I'm going to answer you in a very honest manner, even though other members gave you just that!!!

Orals are the main reason most bodybuilders have side effects and develop stomach issues that last a lifetime! If you don't take them properly, they will damage your stomach lining faster than any other product, for the exception of Tylenol. I messed up my gut using orals, especially, antibiotics, and anadrol-50! Back then, we didn't know how to best take them. It was mostly, Bro science. Now, I still use orals but only anavar, and dbol occasionally because I'm addicted to what it does to my body in a very short period of time. I also only use dbol for 3-4 weeks at a time.

Now, let's get real! If you are going to do this, do it right! The first cycle should only be Testosterone Cypionate or Enanthate...period! Orals should come after your 3 cycle. You need to experience the power of testosterone first before adding others to the mix. Second cycle, add a second compound like Deca, primo, or Equipoise, for example. Now, you know what two relatively safe compounds feel like together, and how your body responds. Third cycle, add an oral like anavar (safest oral) or dbol (if you have to). Taking orals SAFELY, requires a certain protocol in order to protect your gut and organs.

Now, there is an oral version of Testosterone called Undecanoate (little red caps). I have used it in past at 240 mg per day (minimum effective dose), yet, it doesn't even compare mg per mg to testosterone Cypionate or Enanthate. Today, when I do certain sports, or a heavy leg day, and need an extra kick, and I mean an extra kick of energy, aggressiveness, I no longer use methyltestosterone or halo, I use testosterone undecanoate at 80 mg an hour before a competition (no longer compete in bodybuilding but compete in another sport) to get an edge over my competition. It works beautifully! To build muscle is not so wonderful but it works, if you have never touched a steroid before. Don't expect extraordinary gains, but slow lean gains. Injecting a steroid is not such a big deal Mike. There are plenty of videos on YouTube that teach you exactly how to do it safely. After 30 years in this game, I can tell you that orals can not just mess with your organs and gut, but with your sex drive unlike anything you've ever experienced before. Be smart brother!

dohcsvt

This is what I am in the middle of, but with NO orals. Running a short 8 week cycle, this is the first time I have ever used anything. So far, I am happy with results.

I got my gear from one of the top 5 sites you see on this board. I got my syringes from Amazon. I only use a 23 needle to both draw and inject. Drawing up is slow, but it works and you save a few dollars.

I did not read all 5 pages, so if i am reposting stufff, I apologize.

Last edited:

BigGashMan

Hello I’m thinking about starting a cycle and I’ve never used performance enhancers before. I’ve been reading up on D-bol And I am very interested in using it but I also like to know what milligram and what I should augment with it. I wanna make sure I don’t have any organ damage, high blood pressure shrinking of the testicles and acting what do you suggest?
I suggest not running dbol. Simple rule with steroids - if you're not prepared to pin, then you've no business doing them. Always run a testosterone base, and for a first cycle that is all you need. 250-300mg per week of Test E split across two doses per week. No more, no less. Run for 12-20 weeks accompanied by solid diet (clean, whole food sources, plenty of protein and eating in a caloric surplus or deficit depending on goals) and hard, accurate training. You will gain plenty of strength and lean mass. Enjoy it and make the most of it because it will be the most productive cycle you ever do.

EMachine

I suggest not running dbol. Simple rule with steroids - if you're not prepared to pin, then you've no business doing them. Always run a testosterone base, and for a first cycle that is all you need. 250-300mg per week of Test E split across two doses per week. No more, no less. Run for 12-20 weeks accompanied by solid diet (clean, whole food sources, plenty of protein and eating in a caloric surplus or deficit depending on goals) and hard, accurate training. You will gain plenty of strength and lean mass. Enjoy it and make the most of it because it will be the most productive cycle you ever do.
Well put! Simple and to the point!

MikeMecer079

Hi Mike,

Welcome to the dance brother! I'm going to answer you in a very honest manner, even though other members gave you just that!!!

Orals are the main reason most bodybuilders have side effects and develop stomach issues that last a lifetime! If you don't take them properly, they will damage your stomach lining faster than any other product, for the exception of Tylenol. I messed up my gut using orals, especially, antibiotics, and anadrol-50! Back then, we didn't know how to best take them. It was mostly, Bro science. Now, I still use orals but only anavar, and dbol occasionally because I'm addicted to what it does to my body in a very short period of time. I also only use dbol for 3-4 weeks at a time.

Now, let's get real! If you are going to do this, do it right! The first cycle should only be Testosterone Cypionate or Enanthate...period! Orals should come after your 3 cycle. You need to experience the power of testosterone first before adding others to the mix. Second cycle, add a second compound like Deca, primo, or Equipoise, for example. Now, you know what two relatively safe compounds feel like together, and how your body responds. Third cycle, add an oral like anavar (safest oral) or dbol (if you have to). Taking orals SAFELY, requires a certain protocol in order to protect your gut and organs.

Now, there is an oral version of Testosterone called Undecanoate (little red caps). I have used it in past at 240 mg per day (minimum effective dose), yet, it doesn't even compare mg per mg to testosterone Cypionate or Enanthate. Today, when I do certain sports, or a heavy leg day, and need an extra kick, and I mean an extra kick of energy, aggressiveness, I no longer use methyltestosterone or halo, I use testosterone undecanoate at 80 mg an hour before a competition (no longer compete in bodybuilding but compete in another sport) to get an edge over my competition. It works beautifully! To build muscle is not so wonderful but it works, if you have never touched a steroid before. Don't expect extraordinary gains, but slow lean gains. Injecting a steroid is not such a big deal Mike. There are plenty of videos on YouTube that teach you exactly how to do it safely. After 30 years in this game, I can tell you that orals can not just mess with your organs and gut, but with your sex drive unlike anything you've ever experienced before. Be smart brother!
Thanks man!I haven’t been on this site for a while and I still haven’t made up my mind I was actually thinking about getting hormone replacement therapy and go to a doctor and get it done what do you think?