Quick Question, Plz Help

Ok so I just started my first cycle in the last 2 months and the first 9 times I injected myself, I did it right with no issues....but the 10th time, I hit a vein and blood went in my syringe....so what I did was throw away that entire syringe and filled a new one up with another ML of test...now my question is, was I right for throwing away my first syringe or couldve I just sprayed the blood out, switched needles, and tried again?

Dude, unless you buy your test for 5x the market price — you didn't throw away a lot of money. Certainly not enough to worry because of the risks you avoided. You did the right thing IMO
the currency exchange for USD to BRL is literally 5.2x right now 😂...what you guys spend $50 bucks on, i spend $250+ and we arent making the same amount of money as Americans on a daily, plus we get a monthly paycheck..luckily i also make some money online so im not too worried

Aussie

the currency exchange for USD to BRL is literally 5.2x right now 😂...what you guys spend $50 bucks on, i spend $250+ and we arent making the same amount of money as Americans on a daily, plus we get a monthly paycheck..luckily i also make some money online so im not too worried
What cuntry you in

kingswe3are

Brother that happens to me a lot. I just push through. Don’t know what the veterans will say about it, but I have never had any issue with just keeping on going.

LHV

Aspirating is not a universally recognised requirement for IM injections, some health authorities recommend it and others not. I don’t bother but if you feel safer doing it then so be it. (At my local health practice it’s a mixed bag because the nurses aspirate but the doctors don’t.)

Aussie

Aspirating is not a universally recognised requirement for IM injections, some health authorities recommend it and others not. I don’t bother but if you feel safer doing it then so be it. (At my local health practice it’s a mixed bag because the nurses aspirate but the doctors don’t.)
My first covid vaccine she told me they don’t swab because the alcohol killed the covid vaccine.
No aspiration and now alcohol swab. So glade I had a shower before I went. Had one when I got home also.

Ok so I just started my first cycle in the last 2 months and the first 9 times I injected myself, I did it right with no issues....but the 10th time, I hit a vein and blood went in my syringe....so what I did was throw away that entire syringe and filled a new one up with another ML of test...now my question is, was I right for throwing away my first syringe or couldve I just sprayed the blood out, switched needles, and tried again?
Id just of pulled it out and re shot it in another clean location. Its your blood so youd just be shooting it back into your muscle. . Guess its a matter of paranoia and preference imo.

rosoo

My first covid vaccine she told me they don’t swab because the alcohol killed the covid vaccine.
No aspiration and now alcohol swab. So glade I had a shower before I went. Had one when I got home also.
no alcohol swab on covid vaccine ??
i had my alcohol swab on all vaccine i gotten...