Quick Question

Twizted

Are we allowed to talk about/review different labs here in the forum? Or is there a certain area for this topic? Thanks for the info.

suppsforlife

not a moderator so can't be sure, but as much as I can understand we can.
is not allowed to talk about sources but we can about brands.

Twizted

Thanks for the info. I just had some questions regarding Beligas and Odin Test E. Do you guys prefer one over the other or are they both pretty solid brands?

HGH.to

I guess that's a matter of preference but my customers never said a bad word about these brands! they are surely great!

Twizted

great, pretty sure you'll love it (as long as the source doesn't sell fakes).
I sure hope not. They are a very highly rated source. I really look forward to starting, I had my levels tested a couple weeks ago. It was in the 300's which isn't low enough to get prescribed TRT, but I have all the symptoms.

MONSTRO

I never used this brands , no acess here on europe , here we have balkan , euro pharmacies, med tech, hilma biocare, SP labs

Twizted

Here is a lab test of a recent batch of Beligas testosterone enanthate 300mg, if anyone was curious. The batch number is 332433, which is the same batch number as the gear I have here at the house. Looks like it is dosed fairly accurately at 303mg. If this goes against any rules please let me know and I will remove it.

9662539C-06F7-453B-91E8-D864FF3CFF64.jpeg

suppsforlife

Thanks for the report.
I remember we discussed about beligas test and we've said the same thing - is not the first report of beligas test saying that is in perfect range (often being slightly above, as you can see - 303 mg/ml)

Twizted

They also had a report of arimidex, it was almost double the dose on package. Was supposed to be 1mg and was nearly 2, so be careful if your using their brand arimidex.

MONSTRO

If your experienced I suppose that's correct. Could be bad for someone who doesn't know how to listen to their body.
As you see when they are overdosed is only a little more nothing that can change or increase the sides of normal dosage