Quitting TRT

Hi Everyone,

Started my TRT journey about 3-4 months ago.

My clinic slowly took me up to 200mg/week, but on the most recent bloods my total T came back above their reference range and my E was too high as well.

On 200mg/week I was at:
1200+ total t
59 E

So they took me down to 170mg/week. But I'm already feeling like the benefits I had are diminishing.

Today I ordered enough TestC and Arimidex to do 400-500 mg / week for 10 - 12 weeks. I'm ready to quit TRT with my clinic and just go solo on this journey.

But, how do I go about telling my clinic I'm done? They are a bit high end with weekly check-ins and constant blood work monitoring. They are expensive, too, another reason I want to quit. Does anyone have any advice for me?

bobby ricky

I quit my family doctor because he judged by numbers and not by how I felt . You just say goodbye and do it yourself and get your own blood test every six months.
Look up Dr Rand on u tube and he will explain it for you. Also look up the lifting dermatologist on u tube and he will explain about no ai on trt. Ai are not good for you and you shouldn’t use unless needed.

EMachine

You don’t owe that clinic anything. Honesty is always best! Tell them the truth and what you told us about being too pricey (you may even get a discount). Yeah, most likely you’ll be on TRT for life. 400-500 mg of test is not a beginner’s dose, by the way.

also, you are unlikely to QUIT TRT. You just cycle and then go back to TRT.
Yeah but what I mean is, ugl test c is like $70 for 200mg/10weeks. My clinic is $70 per week. I'm for sure never coming off of Test but I was thinking I would just cruise on ugl permanently. That way I have more control of the dosage. So maybe 10-12 weeks at 300 - 400 mg /week and then come back down to 200 mg / week for a while.
400-500 mg of test is not a beginner’s dose, by the way.
Hm, was thinking about ratcheting up slowly. Was going to do the first week at like 150 mg/ 2x and see how it feels, monitor nipple sensitivity and take 1/4 tab arimidex as necessary. Might stay on 300 / week for a while.

What do you think? I'm not really going for bulk, I actually want to cut another ten pounds of fat. I'm also on AOD9604 for the fat loss at the moment and was thinking about adding in anavar to get shredded on top of the test..

HGH.to

I'm for sure never coming off of Test but I was thinking I would just cruise on ugl permanently. That way I have more control of the dosage.
that's what many people actually are doing. money-wise and can control dosage.
So maybe 10-12 weeks at 300 - 400 mg /week and then come back down to 200 mg / week for a while.
correct. you go to a cycle of 8-16 weeks (depending on the cycle type) with testosterone dosage with or without other steroids and then go back to cruising dosage of testosterone-only
Was going to do the first week at like 150 mg/ 2x and see how it feels, monitor nipple sensitivity and take 1/4 tab arimidex as necessary. Might stay on 300 / week for a while.
perfect!
Oh, i have been meaning to ask: is UGL test c usually as potent as pharma? For example Odin Test C...?
yes it is. Odin, Beligas and many more are offering high quality and purity of the product in the same dosage as labeled.
In the last month or so I have dropped almost 15 lbs, looking to lose another 10 at least.
keep a slight daily caloric deficiency with a good training regimen. Alongside testosterone that's going to be great. When you'll have more experience, can add other roids for cutting purposes.