Rate your TRT experience

SemperFi

Please rate your TRT experience from a scale of 1-10. 1 being miserable and unhelpful and 10 being life changing and beneficial. Also if you would provide the length of time you have been TRT.

I have been on TRT for 5+ years. I am a two time cancer survivor and treatment was necessary due to consequences caused from chemotherapy and radiation treatments. My personal experience has been a 10. TRT not only provided me with the much needed testosterone but because of the treatment I took much needed steps to change every aspect of my unhealthy lifestyle and achieve a much better understanding of the role that hormones play.

Living better, longer and stronger through the responsible use of hormones. ;)

SEMPER FI

srslybig

10! I was tested at 39 for low T and my count was 167. It would appear getting punched in the head thousands of times is bad for your pituitary...who knew? TRT has made me a happier, more stable person, husband, and father. 

Landline416

My rating for the effects -8, but for the bullshit of dealing with Dr.'s etc it's a 1. Huge payoff in reduced depression, increased physical well being, sexual interest and quality of life. The big problem is family Doctors not understanding how to read tests, not writing refills and wanting a blood work EVERY month. They are worrying more about a chance of future prostate cancer when I am old, bedridden and aged, in exchange for living a happy, healthy and enjoyable middle age and up....sorry, but its well it is worth the risk for me! Being strong, sexual, sleeping well, with good mental attitude in my 40s m 50's and 60's -when we are able to really live and are physically capable is more important to me than my 80's and 90's when I am likely in a nursing home anyway. Also, knowing our own bodies and how TRT improves our quality of life , is something huge deal. Just getting to "normal" levels is a big quality of life improvement. The best I ever felt was when I increased my dose for a few months one simmer and found my physical health was much better. I am very independent and do most physically demanding things on my own. Have some extra strength and gas in the tank makes my reply a 10 , not an 8. Only reason I backs off was hair loss- which I later found out was related to a very traumatic event, moths earlier. I hate my life being low T and all the effect it had. Being at normal THT levels is a "challenge" and sometimes a nightmare if you live in Ontario- thanks to Dr's and the socialized system. Self medicating seems the only option for many of us. And the results are better and more trustworthy.

ryanfelton

Landline416 said:
</p><p>My rating for the effects -8, but for the bullshit of dealing with Dr.'s etc it's a 1. Huge payoff in reduced depression, increased physical well being, sexual interest and quality of life. The big problem is family Doctors not understanding how to read tests, not writing refills and wanting a blood work EVERY month. They are worrying more about a chance of future prostate cancer when I am old, bedridden and aged, in exchange for living a happy, healthy and enjoyable middle age and up....sorry, but its well it is worth the risk for me! Being strong, sexual, sleeping well, with good mental attitude in my 40s m 50's and 60's -when we are able to really live and are physically capable is more important to me than my 80's and 90's when I am likely in a nursing home anyway. Also, knowing our own bodies and how TRT improves our quality of life , is something huge deal. Just getting to "normal" levels is a big quality of life improvement. The best I ever felt was when I increased my dose for a few months one simmer and found my physical health was much better. I am very independent and do most physically demanding things on my own. Have some extra strength and gas in the tank makes my reply a 10 , not an 8. Only reason I backs off was hair loss- which I later found out was related to a very traumatic event, moths earlier. I hate my life being low <span style="font-size: 10.5pt; line-height: 107%; font-family: helvetica_neueregular, serif; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial;"><a href="https://www.fitnessdonkey.com/legal-steroids/testo-max-review">T</a></span> and all the effect it had. Being at normal THT levels is a "challenge" and sometimes a nightmare if you live in Ontario- thanks to Dr's and the socialized system. Self medicating seems the only option for many of us. And the results are better and more trustworthy.</p><p>
</p><p>I am really happy for you. I hope this doesn't have any side effects in the future. We should be glad with what we have right at the moment. Let us know how it went for you in the long run.</p><p> </p>

ESmetalhead

I started May 10 so I'm well into my TRT at this point and I'm a fan for sure but still figuring it out.  Some improvement with mood and energy I think, I still need to check with an endo about my low thyroid.   The best thing for me is not being constantly sore, I like being sore but lifting and healing/getting stronger is what I'm after.  Working hard eating right and having my muscles repair quickly is fantastic.  

So at 200mg per ml I was filling to the 4'th mark on the syringe. I was supposed to be getting 75mg of Test C twice a week.  I got my bloods done late July and with my T at 1280 and my Estrogen at 85 so I think my gear must have been dosed high and I might be estrogen sensitive.  I lowered my dose to the 3 mark shortly after guessing its 50mgs .    Ive been getting acne on my traps and shoulders, I'm assuming this is because of the high estrogen.   I was hoping I would lose the acne and lower my estrogen by lowering my T dose  without an AI but doesn't seem the case.  So the last 3 or 4 weeks or so Ive been taking a capsule of a AI mix thats 20mg Novla .5 mg of Adex and 25 mg of Provi every few days.    So here we are this week no AI  and the acne has disappeared but I my recovery is less I'm pretty sore all over from the workouts this week.   I'm about to finish this bottle Cyp and start a new one from a new source.  I have a Cyp/Deca mix I'm anxious to try but I guess i should stay with Cyp and get it dialed in and use Adex.   On a side note even with these small amount I'm injection I'm having pip for 2-3 days on the thigh sites, could be because my IT bands are super tight I dont know

Dolf

Why are you not using the script brand test your doc prescribed? Too expensive? The problem with ugl gear is it's most likely not dosed exactly perfect like the script brand is which can lead to improper blood levels. 

ESmetalhead

I would like to but Ive looked a number of places and the price is ridiculous and they want you to come in for the shots.   I dont have a script I dont really have low T

Dolf

I see now. I know some sources realize that raws from China come at only 70 to 90% purity, and many overdose at 20 to 25% to make up for that. However if what they get is say 90% pure and they overdose at 20% you're getting a larger dose. Another option is go on anaboliclab.com and see who's testing out on the majority of their products the most accurately. 

Dolf

150mg per week properly dosed should've had you around the 750 mark on accurately dosed test. You were nearly double that. 5x your weekly dose is the mark plus or minus a bit.

Dolf

When you are running synthetic test your body shuts down its natural production. That's why testicular atrophy happens while cruising/trt.

Big Nasty

Definitely a 10 for me. Physically and mentally has been a life changer. Now that I self monitor with blood work and do my own TRT, its getting even better as I learn more and experiment with other compounds along with my TRT.