Ratios for Compounds - Test/Tren/Mast

CaptainPlanet

I am curious about what works well in terms of the ratios. I don't want to waste gear, so trying to optimize things. I appreciate any feedback.

I am doing a Test / Tren / Mast cycle, and I use some anavar pre-workout (about 60mg).

I am curious if the ratios should be 1:1:1 or something else? Right now I am doing 2:2:1 where the dosages are:

Test: 750mg
Tren A: 700mg
Mast: 350mg

Should I maybe cut down on the Tren and raise the Mast? Such that it becomes 2:1:2

suppsforlife

There's not a "perfect ratio" for everyone. Simply check what works for you most. Reducing Tren and increasing Mast is safer, but keeping it the way it is you are likely to see more results. Generally, Tren A 700 mg weekly is maximum I would recommend to anybody. Are you sure you can tolerate such a high dosage?

CaptainPlanet

I am doing ok with it thus far. No sides except initially I would get a little aggravated and some insomnia, but it has mostly subsided. Oddly enough, when I took Test@750mg Tren@350mg and Primo@700mg I was super horny and felt really strong. Despite it being less Tren. Someone told me to stop taking the Primo with Tren, I didn't understand why.

I am wondering if I can up the Mast@700mg and keep everything the same. I know it's a lot of gear. I am taking some Aromasin and Anavar as well.

suppsforlife

You can as long as you tolerate it all well. Just be sure that at such doses you're very likely to get your testosterone highly suppressed. or you're cruising?
about Tren + Primo - I have no idea why they shouldn't be stacked. Never heard of anything like that. I actually did heard of people using both of them with high success rate.
Have you ever used Tren at 700 mg weekly or 350 mg was your max? asking because the difference is actually big!

CaptainPlanet

I started using Tren at 350mg to be safe. I did daily injections. I literally felt nothing of the side effects. I noticed an amazing recovery with the Primo added, except I was massively horny and no gf really sucked. I mean, I've seriously never felt this aroused by random things, and that in itself was bothersome. That being said, I was told to remove the Primo and use Mast instead if I am cutting. When I did that, I noticed that I was less aroused, and also the next day on a big exercise I couldn't work out nearly as hard. I would have thought the Tren (especially when I increased it to 700mg) would have made me feel stronger.

I am really tempted to do this:

Test 750mg
Tren 700mg
Mast 350mg (bump to 700mg in 8 weeks)
Primo 700mg

The only problem I was told that Primo has a high binding affinity to the AR receptor, and that it will compete with the Tren which is far more toxic, and so it might be pointless to use Tren with it if it's going to just get kicked off the receptor while still having to deal with the toxicity.

otfjoey300

I’m taking tren and primo right now and it’s fuckin awesome lol. Idk who told you that; but normally if I’m feeling sides I’d lower the test before I lowered the tren. As they compete for the same receptors but trens binding affinity is 5fold. So the extra conversion of free test can kick you in the ass ; plus prolactin issues. Caber would be good to keep on hand as well if you don’t already have it and are dosing it

otfjoey300

Primo and tren I wouldn’t worry about it’s the test and tren ratios that would matter more, IMO and my experience; if you start getting restless or irritable or some acne; possibly prolactin buildup on high tren, as well I wouldn’t run it for more than 12-16 weeks, 16 is pushing it

CaptainPlanet

Primo and tren I wouldn’t worry about it’s the test and tren ratios that would matter more, IMO and my experience; if you start getting restless or irritable or some acne; possibly prolactin buildup on high tren, as well I wouldn’t run it for more than 12-16 weeks, 16 is pushing it

So in this case I am guessing you'd lower the Tren, not the Test?

EMachine

You're running almost 2 grams of gear per week. If you're not competing, why such high dosages? Did you try to slowly raise Tren or did you just jump from 350 to 700? I'm asking because where do you go from here? 1,000 mg of tren, 1,000 mg of test, and 1000 mg of Masteron next time?

We all have a sweet spot when it comes to dosages - that is, what is the minimum amount that you can use per product that will produce the desired results? Wanting to add Primo to your existing stack at 700 mg is crazy! That would bring you close to 3 grams of gear per week!!???? Seriously? You must be the worst gainer in the world! You are messing with really powerful compounds and really pushing the boundaries here. And you're not sure of anything! When I was competing, I used smaller dosages and achieved great results with similar cycles.

The body responds better when you learn what your sweet spot is for each drug. At 700 mg of Tren, if you're body tolerated it well, it would have made you super strong, super strong...however, after you go over your sweet spot (that's just a term I use) of a certain compound, your body is not able or capable to effectively and efficiently use it. It becomes counterproductive. Just because you don't feel the Tren rage, and other sides, doesn't mean you can tolerate it. You have to learn to listen to your body and make the necessary adjustments. When you consider that you are using Tren at 700, Test at 750, Masteron at 700 and Anavar at 60 mg pre-workout, you should be hitting personal bests often. You should be feeling super, super strong. Just the Anavar alone, will make you much stronger (if it's real), but then when you combine the other compounds to the mix, it's surprising to me that you are not feeling like Superman! I also question if your products are legit?

I think 750 mg of test is too high for what you are running and you don't need to have a 1:1:1 ratio here. Cutting Test in half would even be acceptable, however, why not drop the test to 500 mg? I like Primo in this cycle with test and tren. Been using Primo for over 20 years and it works well in this cycle. I prefer Primo to Masteron here.

Quick question: what are your stats? how experienced are you using these compounds? Finally, more is not better. You received solid advice from other members and should have caber on hand!!! Hope you are using the right supps and vitamins to help protect your organs.

CaptainPlanet

I appreciate the feedback. You're right it is a lot of gear, but I was hoping to push the envelope a little to see if it would make a drastic difference. I am not competing, but nonetheless you're not wrong I should consider running lower dosages. I will be going back to 350mg of Tren tomorrow as I haven't noticed much of a benefit to increasing it to 700mg.

I am going to continue with the Mast, as I have it and want to give it time to do its thing. So I think my dosages will look more like
Test@500mg Tren@350mg Mast@350mg, and I really want to add primo to this. I ran it at 700mg feeling good with my recovery, but I might just do 350mg. Are Primo and Mast together counter-productive? I know they're considered both mild.

This is my 3rd cycle. I decided to try something a little more advanced.

BiggyBill

Test@500mg Tren@350mg Mast@350mg, and I really want to add primo to this. I ran it at 700mg feeling good with my recovery, but I might just do 350mg. Are Primo and Mast together counter-productive? I know they're considered both mild.
Yeah they are both milder, but don’t assume they are safe (side effects free).
350 mg of test, tren, mast should be amazing for someone who starts his 3rd cycle (if not too much). Not mentioning adding primo there and a higher test dosage.
Were you happy with the previous cycle results? What was it like?

EMachine

I feel that you can achieve amazing results from those compounds in smaller dosages. Half of those amounts will get you to where you want to go, if your diet and training are on point. As mentioned in a previous response, you can achieve great results from even less amounts. If your diet and training are consistent, you will feel super anabolic and growing and your strength will go definitely up( with those products assuming they are quality products).

The mistake many people make is putting steroids first (use too many compounds and too much initially), then training and finally diet. If you’re gonna do this, do it right, or you will pay the price! As your 3rd cycle, I would use less than half of those dosages, make sure my diet was on point and be consistent with my workouts. Not what you want to hear, I know. However, you will do more than great on half of that amount. Drop the Anavar as well! It’s way too much! 25-30 mg will be sufficient per-workout.

CaptainPlanet

As of yesterday, I lowered my dosing to:

- Test 500 mg
- Tren 350 mg
- Mast 350 mg

I am also using HCG, Aromasin daily, and Anavar at a 80mg preworkout dosage as I was told not to bother with anything lower than 50mg. I really want to add primo to this, but instead I think I am going to transition into a bulking cycle after this and switch the mast for primo for a few weeks before going to something like a Test/Primo cycle, with something else I am unsure of what to use with it for bulking.

I am blasting/cruising if anyone is wondering.

suppsforlife

Except for Test and maybe Tren - none of those compounds are good for bulking. Test + Primo is far from the best bulking cycle. If you want to bulk, check Deca, EQ, Dbol. and don't forget about diet and workout! the workout and diet protocol are different for those who bulk and those who cut

CaptainPlanet

I see, can I not effectively add primo to a cut or bulk cycle? I was told it is mild but helps everything else work better. Although I keep getting confused about whether or how these compounds compete for the AR receptors.

Cut: Test / Primo at high dosages

Bulk: Test / Deca or EQ / Primo ?

otfjoey300

First off; tren is much more androgenic and binds to the AR with a much higher affinity than test; mast or primo. I run my tren higher than my test because it keeps sides minimized for me; also when I add masteron or primo ; to a cycle like that; you’d better have a low BF% or IMO there are better agents to use besides those two DHT’s. They are for a more seasoned user aesthetically speaking; but also good for newbs who want to run a mild but effective cut cycle and not use AI’s.

I would dose it at
250 test (any ester- preferably a stable one, could be split into two shots per week)
525 tren (75mg ace ed)
400 mast enth OR 525 mast prop (75mg ed)

This would be a cut cycle for me ; adding orals near the end (var or winny), also running GH throughout. Many on cycle supports suggested while running tren, and many ancillaries to bear in mind; that’s why this would be considered a more advanced protocol. You’re gonna see results from this; when I run my test higher than my tren I just feel off; it doesn’t work well for me.

A bulk could be very simple; two compounds at higher dosage , like 750 test 600 eq or 600 deca; pro-V on hand ; maybe some anadrol or dbol throughout depending how you use it .