Rebuilding

Dchimp

So COVID really did a number with the gym being closed and being stuck at home. Last year I put on 30lbs and was not able to keep up on maintenance of all the gains I had over the ast years. I recently lost all the weight however I have also lost a significant amount of muscle. I'm currently 230, and plan on cutting down to 200 by late spring. I would love any advice on getting some gains while cutting, which is likely the most asked question here I imagine. I plan on doing 500 a week of test and 500 of NPP for a full cycle. I don't have a ton of experience but have ran probably a few cycles a year for the past 5 years. I usually ran TREN but it's been super hard on my system and gives me a major attitude. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

suppsforlife

Have you ever used Nandrolone in the past? Are you in TRT or would run PCT after cycle?
Tren is very effective at burning fat in the time that makes you gain muscles - but as you have noticed, is an extremely powerful steroid not recommended to everyone.
Test + NPP seems like a fairly good plan, but then again, you are likely to get sides from it either.

Dchimp

Have you ever used Nandrolone in the past? Are you in TRT or would run PCT after cycle?
Tren is very effective at burning fat in the time that makes you gain muscles - but as you have noticed, is an extremely powerful steroid not recommended to everyone.
Test + NPP seems like a fairly good plan, but then again, you are likely to get sides from it either.
I have not used nandrolone and I'm TRT. What do you like personally about nandrolone? I'll do some research on it.

Dchimp

first off - gyms reopened? do you workout and diet?
Funny I actually moved last October and when they finally opened I found a new gym that was decent, then 2 months later it closed. Frustrated with the whole mask bullshit I decided to just build my own garage gym. I have a 3 car garage and one bay is tandem, it worked perfect. I picked up some lifecycle cardio machines from a gym that closed and got some really good equipment. I'm still a little limited on leg exercises but I'm actually able to do most exercises with what I got.
Do you have a website you could recommend for a workout for someone who's basically starting over again?

suppsforlife

I have not used nandrolone and I'm TRT. What do you like personally about nandrolone? I'll do some research on it.
Not to overdo it, never use it alone (with testosterone), have cabergoline and anti estrogens handy.
yeah, better do your research, if you would have questions, ask them away.
Funny I actually moved last October and when they finally opened I found a new gym that was decent, then 2 months later it closed. Frustrated with the whole mask bullshit I decided to just build my own garage gym. I have a 3 car garage and one bay is tandem, it worked perfect. I picked up some lifecycle cardio machines from a gym that closed and got some really good equipment. I'm still a little limited on leg exercises but I'm actually able to do most exercises with what I got.
Do you have a website you could recommend for a workout for someone who's basically starting over again?
better search for online trainers