Recognizing gyno?

Idontgetmad

Hi all,

ive read up on gyno and I’m unsure of what I’m feeling right now is the start of it or if I’m just being paranoid.

One of my nipples is kind of sore? Literally just the nipple the entire pec is fine when I press on it, i don’t have any growth or anything behind it.

how bad is the “pain/tingling/itching” when gyno starts to pop up? Would it be something I notice immediately?

Just running 400mg of test atm

appreciate the insight,

otfjoey300

It’s early onset gyno. Any nipple sensitivity you should get bloods done and see where your estrogen is at. If you have any arimidex dose a half a pill now. May be smart for you to keep raloxifine on hand

Idontgetmad

It’s early onset gyno. Any nipple sensitivity you should get bloods done and see where your estrogen is at. If you have any arimidex dose a half a pill now. May be smart for you to keep raloxifine on hand
Alright I’ll go get bloods, my arimidex is .5mg a tab. Should I break that or just take the entire thing?

Idontgetmad

Should I just keep taking arimidex until the sensitivity subsides?

otfjoey300

400 test is quite low to need ai’s but it’s very possible ; do yourself (and us) a favour and post bloodwork if and when you get it done! We all might learn something

Idontgetmad

400 test is quite low to need ai’s but it’s very possible ; do yourself (and us) a favour and post bloodwork if and when you get it done! We all might learn something
That’s also what I was thinking, I’m getting bloods tomorrow morning and I’ll post the results when I get them!

otfjoey300

Since you dozed adex already it may show lower estrogen than what it was when you felt the sensitivity; but for right now it’s not bugging you ?

Idontgetmad

Did you use anastrozole before drawing the bloods?
Yeah I panicked, took the ai as soon as Early gyno was mentioned. I wasn’t thinking about anything other than “ok I need to get the ai circulating” in hind site I should have gotten The bloods to see what my estrogen looked like at the time the “symptoms of gyno” came up. Lesson learned though.