Recommendations on best purest gear to buy for my next cycle!

suppsforlife

We can't recommend sources because it's against this forum's rules. But check out names and avatars more carefully and you'll find what you need.

Gainz.

I just walk into the pharmacy and get mine over the counter. So awesome

(Cough 🤭cough 🤭 fuck you cough 🤭cough🤭)
Wow sorry... that coughing fit came out of nowhere 🤧 I must be coming down with something 🤒
😂🤣😂🤣😂
(You know I love you... no homo)

That's the problem with America... they don't want what's best for us. They just want our money.
That's why so many of our doctors will prescribe zoloft to a guy with low T instead of test.
Because they make more money from the zoloft, and it has more side effects.
So when you start taking the zoloft and your dick stops working, they can write you (and charge you) a script for that as well. Then when you become more depressed, xanax...
Quite the scam they have going. I hate this fucking country so much!

Aussie

(Cough 🤭cough 🤭 fuck you cough 🤭cough🤭)
Wow sorry... that coughing fit came out of nowhere 🤧 I must be coming down with something 🤒
😂🤣😂🤣😂
(You know I love you... no homo)

That's the problem with America... they don't want what's best for us. They just want our money.
That's why so many of our doctors will prescribe zoloft to a guy with low T instead of test.
Because they make more money from the zoloft, and it has more side effects.
So when you start taking the zoloft and your dick stops working, they can write you (and charge you) a script for that as well. Then when you become more depressed, xanax...
Quite the scam they have going. I hate this fucking country so much!
That’s exactly what happens in Australia, you just need to have low enough that you can get a script for testosterone and everything is awesome. I had my share of antidepressants and the doctor I was seeing didn’t like I took my health on myself and found testosterone to inject.