Reconstituting question

Clough

Hi all,, quick question... I travel quite a bit with work and dont have easy access to a fridge all the time. I’m just about to start a long cycle of 4ui/ed of HGH, now the unreconstituted GH isn’t refrigerated and as far as I’m aware that ok, the only time it needs refrigerating is when mixed. My question is,, will I be ok to simply mix a 4ui mix each day and inject,, ie no need for refrigeration? 

SemperFi

It is recommended to keep gh refrigerated at all times. Even unconstituted.

How do you propose to mix 4iu of GH per day? Most vials are 15iu and once reconstituted you have 15iu of GH no matter how much mixing solution you use.

SEMPER FI

MWard77

UNLESS you have Serotism or Saizen, which are made by same manufacturer,  then you must absolutely keep them in the fridge even before reconstitution. No other brands I know (think Jintropin is ok at room temp for a few weeks, before reconstitution) of are able to be stored in room temperature except for those two I mentioned. Once they are reconstituted, they must be refrigerated. 

Clough

Semper im getting Ansamone in 4ui vials.

Thanks for coming back guys,,, just to follow on that though, what about when the unreconstituted powder is in transit? It can be unrefridgerated for a couple of weeks with no detrimental effect?

ashop

You could mix and use a 4 iu vial in one day, no problem. I would use 2iu AM and 2 iu PM