Red face

Leesky100

Hi guys
On 1ml test E Monday and Thursday with .5 of Decca on mixed in same as test E all going well but of acne not much and good gains about 5 week in but keep getting a red flushed face any ideas

suppsforlife

Hello and welcome. what's your age and goal? what are your stats? ever used roids before? what about anti-estrogens? bloodwork?

Gainz.

Have a crush on someone?
Haha, just kidding and welcome brother!

My only concern, especially considering your age and lack of blood work is high blood pressure and other heart related issues.
I'm trying to think what causes a red face.. heat, alcohol, dehydration, acne, and some just get it from exercise.
But Does your face feel hot when it happens? Or is it just red?

Leesky100

Have a crush on someone?
Haha, just kidding and welcome brother!

My only concern, especially considering your age and lack of blood work is high blood pressure and other heart related issues.
I'm trying to think what causes a red face.. heat, alcohol, dehydration, acne, and some just get it from exercise.
But Does your face feel hot when it happens? Or is it just red?
Feels a bit hot then how’s down but it’s bright red my bp last week was hi end of normal I’m in docs next week but was wondering if the gear was causing it

Gainz.

The gear can cause it. It's one of the reasons why everyone recommends drinking a gallon of water every day while on it.
Also what causes the red face? Does it just happen out of nowhere? Or do you do something then it happens?
Like I said earlier intense activity can cause it.

Leesky100

The gear can cause it. It's one of the reasons why everyone recommends drinking a gallon of water every day while on it.
Also what causes the red face? Does it just happen out of nowhere? Or do you do something then it happens?
Like I said earlier intense activity can cause it.
Was cooking yesterday getting a bit stressed but I only drink a small amount of water per day I’m having bloods next week thanks for your help

Gainz.

Was cooking yesterday getting a bit stressed but I only drink a small amount of water per day I’m having bloods next week thanks for your help
Well stress can definitely cause it! But if you're actively running a cycle you should definitely increase your water consumption! Muscles need water to grow just like everything else needs water to grow!