REGGOR

REGGOR

New here and I still have yet to look around. I am 45 years old and have been into this for just 2 years now..

VIKING

Welcome to the MG, please do not forget to read our Rules and Guidelines:

http://musclegurus.to/rules-and-guidelines

REGGOR

Thanks guys I add my pics to the picture forum.. I wanted to put them here but I don't see any where to add them.. I like the lay out here just going to take some getting used to..

dlovett

I've recently joined as well and I think that this forum will be a great resource and opportunity to discretely share your own experiences for the good of the novice athlete/enthusiast. Even though I am quite new, Welcome!

REGGOR

Yha I like what I see here .. I was getting ready to start a log here but there is no where to add pictures to my log.. I am on one other board that I have my log on I call it (REGGOR'S road to greatness) .. I want to make it to the masters in the next 4 years..

dlovett

Well, you can post pics, but it is in a different location under the "ADD" tab. It is a bit segmented, but those interested can still follow your progress.

REGGOR

I see yha I like to add pics of all kinds from meals to gear to weekly updates.. I am going to keep looking around here but do like the feel of the place..