Result pic of a little cut I did a while back

BigAndy

Here's the before and after of an 8 week cut I did last year after finishing my first cycle. Overall went from 194 to 183 pounds, so pretty solid cut I think. Decided to go with a classic carb cycling diet, with a bit more cardio in the later weeks of the cut. Any of y'all got cut pics to share?

cut.jpg

BigAndy

It says he did the cut after his first cycle
That's right. I was looking a little fluffier than I'd like after my first cycle, so decided to do this cut after finishing PCT.

Nice work bro. How old are you and how tall are you? Have you run anything since? Do you plan on competing
I'm 41, and haven't been running anything lately. Still thinking about what I wanna do for my next cycle.

What have you used in those 8 weeks? do you use something now?
Didn't run any gear during the actual cut, just some solid calorie restriction with carb cycling. I've done little cuts like this in the past, so I knew how to make it work.

Thanks for the kind words, all

HGH.to

Didn't run any gear during the actual cut, just some solid calorie restriction with carb cycling. I've done little cuts like this in the past, so I knew how to make it work.
oh great! an actual amazing transformation without roids. Usually, people reach such goals with roids in such a period. Is easy to see the dedication and hard work!