Rethink your numbers folks

GS9902

One thing many users fail to utilize in their cycle layouts is how much gear they  actually have available in your blood after you factor in the ester weight. How much of the actual hormone is you body utilizing towards its cycle goal? There's general numbers and info out there folks. Here is a link to basic numbers for future reference. 

http://steroidplot.com/about/

Here is what you'll find in the link:

Active Dose

Injectable steroids are typically bound by esters, which comprise a portion of the steroid's weight. Because of this, 100mg of, for example, testosterone enanthate does not equate to 100mg of pure testosterone. In this case, there is only 70mg of testosterone being injected, and the remaining 30mg is the enanthate ester. This is taken into account when plotting cycles on this site, as different esters have different weights. Listed below is the percentages of the actual hormones for different steroid and ester combinations:

Testosterone Propionate: 80%

Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 66%

Testosterone Isocaproate: 72%

Testosterone Enanthate: 70%

Testosterone Cypionate: 69%

Testosterone Decanoate: 62%

Testosterone Undecanoate: 61%

Trenbolone Acetate: 87%

Trenbolone Enanthate: 70%

Masteron Propionate: 80%

Masteron Enanthate: 70%

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate: 67%

Nandrolone Decanoate: 64%

Equipoise: 61%

Primobolan Oral: 100%

Primobolan Injectable: 70%

Halotestin: 100%

Anadrol: 100%

Dianabol: 100%

Turinabol: 100%

Winstrol Oral: 100%

Winstrol Injectable: 87%

Anavar: 100%

Superdrol: 100%

References:

Behre HM, Nieschlag E. 1998 Comparative pharmacokinetics of testosterone esters. In: Nieschlag E, Behre HM, eds. Testosterone: Action, Deficiency, Substitution, ed 2. Berlin: Springer-Verlag; 329–348.

GS9902

this link was as close as I could find. It says 65mg is the active dose and based on other readings I've seen the half life listed anywhere from 5-7 days

http://www.musclechemistry.com/upload/articles-forum/67925-trenbolone-esters-differences-acetate-enanthate-tren-hex.html

Dolf

Yea brotha I've done a lot of research on hex and its all over the place. Seems really misunderstood by many people. 

GS9902

That's pretty sad too considering it was originally created by Negma a French Lab and still to date the only form of Trenbalone prescribed for human use. Still what I have always done is run Hex like I would run Enanthate. The half life is relatively similar and I personally love a MWF split and sometimes yhriw Sunday in there as well depending on the MG/ML

Dolf

I read that when looking up the history of hex. Was able to get my hands on some and really want to run it. M/W/F was my plan. Stand has turned me onto that schedule as well as supplementing on Sundays to get a little extra if needed.