Review Posting times.

Kfizzle

I think there should be a link on each sources review section you can click to take you to the required time to run each product before you can leave a review.. Or is 21 days the standard for all products? I could of swore I seen a list of times required for different products but I could have seen it on a different forum and got mixed up. I have been looking and can't find the list so I could be mixed up. 

Kfizzle

Thanks cheezy i even have it favorited but it doesn't show up in my favorites.... only 2 things on my favorites and I click that fucking heart all the time ughhhhh! 

Kfizzle

Just the known issues. Notifications don't work which is the absolute worst one ...   pics I post won't stay posted or show up on my profile, hell i dont even have a tab to get to my own profile i just have to find one of my posts and click my name. 

Kfizzle

Its on my account.  I access it from my phone. But  nothing is different on my computer than my phone.  Both running on Google chrome. 

milkin

New changes coming down the pike, change is good homie. You can click on the "My sources" tab to get to your profile. IDK what's going on with your notifications, you are still not receiving them ? We have no reported issues for this, please advise and we will correct. 

Kfizzle

Notifications not working , only way I knew you commented was to get on here and look. Still the same as we have discussed previously. 

The my sources thing is new that's good to see. Was thinking it was to save my sources I like lol. I see it has no purpose for users tho just sources. 

Dolf

How about setting up another profile and make some test post. Pm me and I'll respond to them, and try seeing if your favorites work on the new profile. That'll give us a clue if it's on your side or ours

Dolf

I use aol...yes that's how old I am! It's from the 33k dial up era lol. I get email notifications with no problems. Maybe it's gmail not allowing mg email through. It does take several hours for the changes to go through though. 

milkin

Sit tight Fizz we are disceting your account. Hope you don't have any stale jelly donutus, empty budwiser cans, or use rubbers in there.