Rip-offs R us

Barri Stone

I bought garbage from these guys.. told em it jelled up they threatened To have me booted off their mailing list.... Why would I want more of their garbages.. then the asshole said I was the ONLY one that ever complained out if "THOUSANDS" of customers... LOL.....
LOOK UP "Complaints" under their name..There's HUNDREDS!!!!!
Most are about not returning emails once your stash gets grabbed at the borders... Then they never answer you back....
Stuff is GARBAGE...SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!
AND lastly... 60% (probably more) online steroids are a rip-off... These assholes are the BIGGEST!!!!!! There are a couple if legit places..just gotta put in small orders to start..& look for ones that ship from right here in the states. There's a couple... no one ever gets a refund... No ONE!!!!

Twizted

Sucks that you are having such a rough time with you source. You should definitely find one with better customer service. As for the gear, it is possibly salvageable. It is most likely just crashes, if that's the case you can heat it up really good and it will go back into solution and be fine.

Pedrito0906

I bought garbage from these guys.. told em it jelled up they threatened To have me booted off their mailing list.... Why would I want more of their garbages.. then the asshole said I was the ONLY one that ever complained out if "THOUSANDS" of customers... LOL.....
LOOK UP "Complaints" under their name..There's HUNDREDS!!!!!
Most are about not returning emails once your stash gets grabbed at the borders... Then they never answer you back....
Stuff is GARBAGE...SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!
AND lastly... 60% (probably more) online steroids are a rip-off... These assholes are the BIGGEST!!!!!! There are a couple if legit places..just gotta put in small orders to start..& look for ones that ship from right here in the states. There's a couple... no one ever gets a refund... No ONE!!!!
You brought from a source from this forum, don't mention names, I'm just curious.

HGH.to

you could also write a review about them in both top rated sources and customer discussions

Barri Stone

Sorry..I was dealing with several diff companies. at that same time and the names got crossed in my head...I had to go to my other s/n account to make sure!!!
It was called 'Steroids Warehouse's'
Punch in 'Steroids Warehouse Complaints' and you'll see... The asshole said I was 'the only one of 3,000 people that complained..
Look.. heating it up won't work.. the stuff jelled up in my leg and hardened for a couple/few weeks.. it was so painful I almost went to the hospital... Hot packs and I-B prohens finally helped out... Sorry for not putting the name right away... I should have and I'm SO sorry!!
I still have the bottle..I sent them pics and they threatened me with removing me from all their mailing lists!!! Pfffft!!! Garbage!!!
Oh... They advertised like they were mailing from right here in the states.... Another @$_&? Lie!!!! Dealing with a new guy... So far..so good . Cept.. takes em 10 days to send it out after receiving my cash... Sucks but..whaddya gonna do..!?.. could use legit names... But they gotta ship from here in the states... With my real (it's very noticeable) name it gets stopped at the border every time! As I'm sure they keep tabs on this site too...

Barri Stone

You brought from a source from this forum, don't mention names, I'm just curious.
Sorry.. I was using a diff account and the names got mixed up in my head..didn't want to put the wrong name in.. I corrected it on the site.. it was "Steroids Warehouse"..
So sorry..I should have put their name in to warn people... But..thanks for noticing and replying

Barri Stone

Sucks that you are having such a rough time with you source. You should definitely find one with better customer service. As for the gear, it is possibly salvageable. It is most likely just crashes, if that's the case you can heat it up really good and it will go back into solution and be fine.
Can't heat it up.. when I used it, the 1st time, B4 it jelled up.. it sat in my leg and hardened.. after a couple a weeks I almost went to the hospital..the pain was killer!!.. I put their name up on the site..I should have included it but was using a diff account and didn't want to blame the wrong co. It was Steroids Warehouse..
If you go to "steroids Warehouse Complaints'" you'll see..I wasn't the only one... There's a lot of Complaints'.. looking for a good place but they have to ship out of the states..cuz my name is very noticeable and it gets grabbed at the border... Well.. only when it goes thru Washington DC.. if it goes thru NY.. it makes it thru..but I got one place, that ships from here in the states and so far so good.. just takes them to long to ship after they get my cash..which I have to send to east bumluck Europe... Oh.. and when I got my last D-bol. It wasn't as good as the first one..the first one's were white..these are a purple 🟣 color.. and just don't seem to be as good.. but.. whaddya gonna do... Seems that a good 60% of this stuff online is lame... Just wish I could find a legit co. One that ships as soon as they get my cash... Stuff ain't cheap...
Rattling on here sorry..thanks for looking and commenting.. and I've had stuff that started clouding up..heating might have worked for those..thanks..

bobby ricky

Only buy from guy’s here who have avatars, hint.
They are the real deal and you get your gear. They are true people and run a tight business. If they didn’t they wouldn’t have one. I found this place because they wanted a review for a discount next time. They won’t do you wrong unless you can’t help yourself because you’re a big Dick. Don’t be a dick , we have enough of those guy’s in this world 👍. And don’t mention suppliers on the open forum 😂

Happy with TRT

I used body gear for a year with great product availabilty and prices. The one drawback was waiting for 2+ weeks for a delivery from within the states. Partial blame could be mine, as I wait until the last drop before reordering. I love Beligas products and decided to give another company, who carried Beligas, a try. In stepped Supps-4-Life, and they are Johnny on the spot!!! Same exact gear and quick as Amazon. I'm well aware the Beligas brand is targeted by knockoffs. I know how to spot the fake from the authentic. After almost 2 years, all I need to look at is the mirror. Supps-4-Life has phenomenal prices, deals running constantly and they don't hesitate to correct any issue occurring in transit. My past 2 orders were somehow replicated. I called them the first time and their response was "Thank you for your honesty, enjoy our product. Please be kind enough to leave a review. Cheers." How cool was that. The next time I received duplicates, I called again. We agreed I could pay them for it when I placed my next order. They seemed less concerned about the funds. I believe they were more impressed they had a customer as honest as they are. I am including a pic of duplicates. I can't praise these guys enough.20230416_153854.jpg

bobby ricky

I used body gear for a year with great product availabilty and prices. The one drawback was waiting for 2+ weeks for a delivery from within the states. Partial blame could be mine, as I wait until the last drop before reordering. I love Beligas products and decided to give another company, who carried Beligas, a try. In stepped Supps-4-Life, and they are Johnny on the spot!!! Same exact gear and quick as Amazon. I'm well aware the Beligas brand is targeted by knockoffs. I know how to spot the fake from the authentic. After almost 2 years, all I need to look at is the mirror. Supps-4-Life has phenomenal prices, deals running constantly and they don't hesitate to correct any issue occurring in transit. My past 2 orders were somehow replicated. I called them the first time and their response was "Thank you for your honesty, enjoy our product. Please be kind enough to leave a review. Cheers." How cool was that. The next time I received duplicates, I called again. We agreed I could pay them for it when I placed my next order. They seemed less concerned about the funds. I believe they were more impressed they had a customer as honest as they are. I am including a pic of duplicates. I can't praise these guys enough.View attachment 866415
Did u leave a good review for supps?

suppsforlife

I used body gear for a year with great product availabilty and prices. The one drawback was waiting for 2+ weeks for a delivery from within the states. Partial blame could be mine, as I wait until the last drop before reordering. I love Beligas products and decided to give another company, who carried Beligas, a try. In stepped Supps-4-Life, and they are Johnny on the spot!!! Same exact gear and quick as Amazon. I'm well aware the Beligas brand is targeted by knockoffs. I know how to spot the fake from the authentic. After almost 2 years, all I need to look at is the mirror. Supps-4-Life has phenomenal prices, deals running constantly and they don't hesitate to correct any issue occurring in transit. My past 2 orders were somehow replicated. I called them the first time and their response was "Thank you for your honesty, enjoy our product. Please be kind enough to leave a review. Cheers." How cool was that. The next time I received duplicates, I called again. We agreed I could pay them for it when I placed my next order. They seemed less concerned about the funds. I believe they were more impressed they had a customer as honest as they are. I am including a pic of duplicates. I can't praise these guys enough.View attachment 866415
Did u leave a good review for supps?
@suppsforlife cares more about people than making money... That's been proven time and time again!
I submitted a positive review on trust pilot.
Can't thank you enough guys. Your trust is highly appreciated. Like any other source, we care about money, of course, but we realize we deal with people and that's the most important part IMHO.
I would rather recommend a beginner 300 mg/week of test alone which is safer for him, than 600 mg/week of Test + 400 mg/week of Tren and some orals simply to make some extra money...

Gainz.

Can't thank you enough guys. Your trust is highly appreciated. Like any other source, we care about money, of course, but we realize we deal with people and that's the most important part IMHO.
I would rather recommend a beginner 300 mg/week of test alone which is safer for him, than 600 mg/week of Test + 400 mg/week of Tren and some orals simply to make some extra money...

Trust me, it shows!
It's a big reason why you're in the top 5