ripped off by....

blue9802

just wanted everybody to know i ordered several bottles of liv 52 from homeapteka.com  ,,,they charged my cc and after a week of no sshipping comf i called the ### on the web site ...its not even a working ### ......anyway i disputed the charge and ny bank gave me my $$$ back....if anyone knows a legit ste plz let us know thx

swolesam

sorry to hear that happened to you. You're looking for liv 52? Thats OTC, i buy it online all the time from my fav online stores.

Since we cant discuss sources here, PM and i can share with you.

B

Burrr

Swole, You ever have your CC info poached after using supplement warehouse? 

Mine got frauded a week after purchasing there, and when I googled it there have been many others .

swolesam

I have been using them for just about 7 years now, always paid with CC, never had any issues w/ fraud or CC theft. Maybe im just lucky? :)  Can't beat their immediate 5% off if you find a cheaper price anywhere (but amazon, they don't count amazon as legit competitor hence they don't honor their prices for watever reason, yes i know its crazy lol). The thing i hate is they ship at the rate of a snail at best! Takes them weeks to process the order, then more weeks to ship it, then a week or so to reach you. By the time its said & done, its like 5-8 weeks from purchase time to receive goods in hand !!! 

Well, i wasnt so lucky with some RCs i used in the past. After making 2 purchases in the same day with 2 RCs (that i haven't used in the past), one week later i had a fraudulent transaction from a different state making a $2K purchase from a guitar store in Cali. WTF! 

I use a couple of trusted RCs now, and no issues w/ fraud.

Outlawthing

I get mine from Amazon it comes all the way from India takes about two weeks but it's cheaper that way  X 3 on the avi blue is that the gf or the wifey ? Don't get burr started he can bring a the booty !!! 

I

icdeadlifters

Hate to see that bro.... 

I skipped over this post a Lil bit cause I see this all the time. Not gonna bust ya balls bro. We get this a lot in this game, you gotta stay focused and research. Research is the key in this biz. P.m. me or someone if you need help......

I

icdeadlifters

Nice FUKIN avatar also. Gonna use that one day.........