Rock hard injection sites!?!?

suppsforlife

She is on her fist week of it now. My thoughts exactly brother. She loves it.
Great. With clen she's going to burn fat even faster!
@HulkSmashShan I brought my wife into the office this morning to show her both pics of you and your wife. I was like "see, they both work out together. Both ex addicts like us and now they're addicted to the gym. I think you'd love it!" And she slowly exits the room...lol. I'll get her to join me eventually. I think once I start looking fantastic with my shirt off she'll want to join.
hopefully she'll want to join you man! that may work as a motivation!

Maniac1130

She is on her fist week of it now. My thoughts exactly brother.

I will tell you what got my wife into it. She started seeing the fitness chicks on Instagram on my feed. I don't even follow them but you know how sex driven insta is. That shit is just random sometimes. Anyways, my wife got on Anita bennings Instagram and my wife looks a hell of a lot like Anita did before she started working out in the gym. My wife saw what she could be and she was like "Hulk order the clen now!" Lol ever since then she wants to drag me to the gym twice a day. I even had to give her the too much too soon talk.
That's awesome bro!. Keep posting pics as you two as you progress. I am going to continue to hammer her with the "I'm heading to the gym, wanna go" routine. I have been relentless, too. There hasn't been a day that I don't ask. I know she'll love going as much as I do. Just gotta get her there first.
hopefully she'll want to join you man! that may work as a motivation!
I am hoping so too, supps! You and I both know she'll ultimately love it. Shes affraid that she won't have any energy if she goes to the gym before work. I keep telling her it's the exact opposite. Once she gets used to working out, she'll have more energy than she's ever had.

suppsforlife

I am hoping so too, supps! You and I both know she'll ultimately love it. Shes affraid that she won't have any energy if she goes to the gym before work. I keep telling her it's the exact opposite. Once she gets used to working out, she'll have more energy than she's ever had.
that's true! more energy, more self-love, more motivation, more results etc.
working out is never a bad idea

MONSTRO

Hey guys I have been pinning some ripped mix that I recently got approx a week ago. My injection sites in my thighs and rear are rock hard solid. It is to be noted that I was already doing some other gear in these exact same spots with no complications whatsoever. I'm thinking about ditching the last of the cutstack blend. If it matters the blend is tren a, drostanolone, and test prop.
Hey guys I have been pinning some ripped mix that I recently got approx a week ago. My injection sites in my thighs and rear are rock hard solid. It is to be noted that I was already doing some other gear in these exact same spots with no complications whatsoever. I'm thinking about ditching the last of the cutstack blend. If it matters the blend is tren a, drostanolone, and test prop.
Legs are always painful than shouders and glutes but for me i handle and is easy to shoot . Go with shoulders and glutes , easy and safest places