Roid Rage

gregblack

40 taking 1/2cc 250 test E every Mon /Thursday . 20 mg VAR daily. Pretty low key cycle but it works for me.... besides the mood swings.. looking for advice

suppsforlife

looking for advice
as Biggy mentioned - as long as everything is fine, you can continue what you do.
as in terms for advices - add liver protective compounds and have AIs handy just in case. workout a lot, sleep a lot and eat properly. also, finish your cycle with PCT plan!

gregblack

My apologies, what would you suggest for the really bad mood swings. It’s a few times a day I seem to be getting more worked up than usual

suppsforlife

is strange you have really bad mood swings at those dosages. how long you've been running cycle for? with time they may get better. If they don't try to reduce dosages

HulkSmashShan

Yea man I would check into some other chemical imbalances. That said I do meditation w my wife. This is coming from a guy that until recently thought that whole chakra stuff was BS. It really has worked for me. Do you take any meds besides your test and anavar? Sometimes reactions can be adverse. I have learned we all react differently to different chemicals. It is even down to the difference in the brands from what I have heard through others.

HulkSmashShan

Yea man I would check into some other chemical imbalances. That said I do meditation w my wife. This is coming from a guy that until recently thought that whole chakra stuff was BS. It really has worked for me. Do you take any meds besides your test and anavar? Sometimes reactions can be adverse. I have learned we all react differently to different chemicals. It is even down to the difference in the brands from what I have heard through others.
But on that low of a dose it is very uncommon to say the least for you to have legit "roid rage" unless you're just an asshole by design 🏆😂