Running SARMS and gear

Hades

Couple of links for you on Mk I forgot to add to previous post.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/9467534/

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/9349662/

bmurphr1

I just wanted to say that I've experimented with a few SARMs like Ostarine, Andarine, and RAD-140 before I was able to start seeing my endocrinologist and used them for a month or two, and honestly I don't feel like I achieved much extra lean mass or endurance as I always did the same routine that I would do before I started on T and while I don't think it was money wasted by any means, I feel quite confident in saying that if you're on gear like most of us are SARMs for the most part are just kind of a waste of money when you can accomplish so much more with the good stuff.  That's why I like to keep my endocrinologist close by, so that I can monitor all of my hormone levels while I'm on the gear.  He's the reason I found out that I was having high prolactin levels and I would have never known it had he not tested for it, and he started me on low dose cabergoline and my levels went well back down into the normal range.  If you're scared of pinning then I can see SARMs being beneficial, but as long as you use good gear and have proper sterile technique (and access to your bloods) I would definitely go that route instead and use pharmaceuticals to enhance your numbers.  That's only my input though, and it can be taken with a grain of salt.

SemperFi

Great you have direct access to a trusted endo. Many TRT patients are not that lucky. Many of us have become alleyway professionals on our own. Many here are very good at reading blood work and making appropriate recommendations. Nothing speaks louder than experience. ;)

Nice to see a new member active and making themselves part of the community. +2

SEMPER FI

bmurphr1

I've done too many things in the past to attempt to doctor myself when it comes to things involving needles.  I'm a Suboxone patient because I used to take a lot of pain medication (all legitimate) but when it came time to come off of the drugs my body nor my mind would let me and I found myself begging my doctor for help by referring me to my Suboxone doc.  I've never used any needles to inject opiates into my system, but I've discovered that I do have addictive tendencies so I always make sure I have someone that knows exactly what I'm doing so that I can be held accountable.  I've taken enough pharmacology courses in college to know about 95% of all of the drugs that pharmacies stock, but I'm no doctor so I can't pretend to be one even for myself.  I have a friend who was trying to get off of painkillers just like I was and tried to score some Suboxone on the street, and I took her to my doctor and gave them the money to get her started on her first month of Suboxone because she couldn't afford to pay his fees out of pocket and after 3 years she's still on Suboxone but she's dropped to a dosage even lower than mine which I'm thankful for...and she got back on her feet and even paid me back the money I shelled out for her first month of treatment.  I have a real soft spot for people who can't get the right kind of healthcare that they absolutely need.