Running SARMS during PCT

StuCret

I am new to the forum world and to the SARM world I just finished my cycle of Tren and Sus 250 im currently 3 weeks into my PCT of Clomid and I came across SARMS and I have read mixed reviews on it some good some not so good, but my question is can I run SARMS while on my PCT or do I need to complete PCT and then start Sarms but if I am going to wait till end of PCT I might aswell start next cycle  Thank you

Apex Peptides

I WOULD NOT run SARMs. during PCT. That could/should impair recovery. Anything that could potentially shut down or mitigate endogenous TEST production shouldn't be used during PCT for obvious reasons.....you're trying to recover HPTA functionality.

MK-677(ibutamoren) is not a SARM, it's an orally active growth hormone secretagogue. Using it in PCT would be just fine. In fact, it would be even better to run it the entire length of the cycle including PCT. It would also be beneficial to utilize CJC-1295 or MOD GRF-129 concomitantly.  If you want to use SARMs, save them for after you've fully recovered from PCT.   

Just a few thoughts

Dolf

Hey stucret you should make an intro and let the community give you a proper welcome before posting up questions.