SARMS (Ostarine mk-2866)

halfnattyBRO

I did a couple cycles of SARMS for the past years. usually doing it on my cut. Yield some pretty good result with it and able to keep me leaner. I was reading on some articles and posts that you can use SARMS as a bridge while you are off cycle. I am thinking about doing Ostarine 2 weeks after my PCT and probably going to run it for 8 weeks at 25mg a day. Suggestions? Thank you in advance.

csancheezy

But I am becoming more and more interested in them and their benefits. I have also heard of them being used in PCT to help the gains 'stick'. Keep us all updated if you run and dosages and such.

I have been looking into the subject myself lately, finding out a good amount of interesting knowledge about SARMS so far. I have been looking into LGD-4033 to bridge between cycles running 5-10mg/ed for 8wks, (im going for more bulk) if you go ostarine Mk-2866 route during a cut or bridge between cycles try 15-20mg/ed for 6-8 wks should be optimal. Lemme know your plans brother, more info on SARMS is always great. :))

halfnattyBRO

ChemicalCaucasian said:
</p><p>I have been looking into the subject myself lately, finding out a good amount of interesting knowledge about SARMS so far. I have been looking into LGD-4033 to bridge between cycles running 5-10mg/ed for 8wks, (im going for more bulk) if you go ostarine Mk-2866 route during a cut or bridge between cycles try 15-20mg/ed for 6-8 wks should be optimal. Lemme know your plans brother, more info on SARMS is always great. :))</p><p>
sweet spot of OSTA is around 25mg, anything lower than that I dont really see the benefits of it. As for LGD it would be interesting, I might bridge it for about 6 weeks before my 2nd cycle. Thanks for the info.</p><p> </p>

SwellMel

I used LGD-4033 as a bridge between cycles and was reasonably impressed with the product helping me keep most of my gains. Also ran it solo about a 1-year ago and had fairly decent results, good strength gains without bloat.  The taste is horrible, but luckily it is a very minimal amount ingested daily.  I would recommend giving it try, no real sides that I experienced and thought it was decent, although mild, definitely not a replacement for AAS, but a decent alternative.

blastthru23

Over the past year and a half, I've experimented with sarms. I've used lgd, osta, yk-11, and gw-501516. When taking osta, i leaned out quite a bit, but when i stacked lgd and gw, i gained quite a bit of strength  (nothing like aas though). So, in my opinion, for a bridge, i would use the stack. It was my favorite at any rate. The nice thing about sarms is there really are no sides, excepting S4 which can cause visual aberrations. I did notice a bit of increase in libido though nothing to write home about. As an aside, there is a ton of hype out there concerning sarms. Take all the hyperbole out of the statements made by sellers and you have the truth about them more or less. I also think they are way over priced, and maybe some under-dosed, or fakes out there 

blastthru23

Your welcome my friend, I'll contribute when I can.  For the females out there: I've had a few female friends that have experimented with SARMs; seems they are safe for women given that they aren't very (if at all) androgenic.  As a matter of fact, YK-11 was originally produced to promote bone density by effectively mitigating the problems associated with osteoporosis.  Furthermore, it also helps prevent muscle wasting in cancer and AIDS patients.  Again, in my experience, the effects were very mild, to tell you the truth I had to just simply trust they worked. My main indication that SARMs work is the fact that my total body weight didn't fluctuate much, while bf% decreased and my clothes fit more loosely in all the right places (e.g. waist, belly) and tighter in all the right places (e.g. chest, arms, lats, thighs/quads...)

As a general guideline, LGD and GW is for bulking, Ostarine is for cutting, YK-11 for keeping gains, and I recommend avoiding S4 due to the weird visual problems that usual occur in users.  Though some companies sell a PCT for their SARMs, there really is no need for a PCT protocol, sheesh, you can use these compounds as bridge between cycles with good results. Remember, they DO NOT aromatize, therefore, there is no need for PCT, also they don't affect natural testosterone levels, at least in my experience.  What I found to be the case, for me at least, they gave me endurance and energy in the gym. My strength went up, and concomitantly, I grew, albeit more slowly than when using AAS.  I fell it increased natural test levels due to the fact that I could work heavier for longer periods, which as we know, especially when moving hella weight with our big muscle groups (legs, back, chest) testosterone is produced naturally.  Finally, I found that the gians in both strength and size were keepable and quality gains.  

As a last note, SARMs are expensive for what they are worth in my opinion, mostly effectuated by the hype of the 'magic pill' promises. The cost of month supply of any single SARM, or a predesigned stack (which in my opinion are often under-dosed) cost up to $60, where two bottle of test prop are as cheap as $24 per 10ml vial ($48) plus shipping costs, of course which vary from source to source.

F

Frankie-knuckels

i too have been researching Sarms and have found it difficult to weed through all the hype. Hearing from those that have actually used them and have seen real worId results is breath of fresh air..

blastthru23

I like stacking osta with GW 501516. I've done osta by itself, but I found better gains stacking it with the GW.  A friend of mine who uses gear, suggested using SARMS as a bridge shortly after the requisite pct protocol was complete.  He said that its a good idea to give the androgen receptors a decent break in order to get the full effect of the SARMs, which in my opinion, is mild to moderate.  Gotta read between the lines of all the hype supplement companies use to promote sales.  They ain't nothing like juice