Sarms Vs Anavar

Newby1973

Hi guys are SARMS a better choice than anavar for a first cycle ,I’ve got some real anavar but wondered if I should try the Sarms before using the Var ,which product works the best I’m currently looking to get lean on 1600 calories a day body fat 15-17.5% roughly I want to get sub 15 for better definition.

HGH.to

Anavar is a real compound. SARMs might be helpful, but they are not as effective, although safer. Nonetheless, Anavar is very effective and is still considered a mild compound. I would say - Anavar. Plus, SARMs can be combined with anabolics

BiggyBill

yeah you can go for a combination. SARMs are milder than anabolic steroids so which one to add depends on how much you're willing to take the chance.

Newby1973

and do not forget about a PCT because Anavar and almost all SARMs require a PCT plan after cycle
Yes I’ve got Nova 20mg per day and I was also going to take n2gard and HCgenerate on cycle for liver protection and to try and mitigate against my test levels dropping to low .Do you think a 4 week cycle of anavar is to short to see any benefit the most I was going to do was 6 weeks starting at 25mg and upping to 40/50 max if required.
How do you know if you need to increase the dose ?

suppsforlife

4 weeks doesn't seem too short, but yes, you can go for 6 weeks if you wish to.
25 mg a day doesn't seem a high dosage so you are likely to need more.
you know you can increase dosage if the previous dosage doesn't offer side effects.
example, you run 25 mg a day for a week and you feel great, but in the same time, you need more results - increase to 50 mg a day and see how it works for you.

Newby1973

Yes 25mg is low but as a first timer I thought I’d ease into it and up the dose as required is it better to pyramid the cycle or just increase the dose and stay on it till the cycle ends .I was hoping for minimal sides if any on a 4 week cycle ,maybe 6 at a push ,is it worse when you come off cycle for sides on PCT until your test levels increase and your body gets back to normal ?

HGH.to

Yes 25mg is low but as a first timer I thought I’d ease into it and up the dose as required is it better to pyramid the cycle or just increase the dose and stay on it till the cycle ends
you thought it the right way.
start slowly and then increase when you feel you can tolerate more (and if you need more)
I was hoping for minimal sides if any on a 4 week cycle ,maybe 6 at a push
you can plan the 4 weeks cycle, but you may push it at 6 weeks if the 4 weeks come at end and you need more.
is it worse when you come off cycle for sides on PCT until your test levels increase and your body gets back to normal ?
theoretically yes. The longer you're on the cycle, the more testosterone production is suppressed.
however, 4-6 weeks with 25-50 mg anavar is not that much. Nonetheless, you would still need PCT plan.
do you run test with anavar or you want to go with var alone?

Newby1973

you thought it the right way.
start slowly and then increase when you feel you can tolerate more (and if you need more)

you can plan the 4 weeks cycle, but you may push it at 6 weeks if the 4 weeks come at end and you need more.

theoretically yes. The longer you're on the cycle, the more testosterone production is suppressed.
however, 4-6 weeks with 25-50 mg anavar is not that much. Nonetheless, you would still need PCT plan.
do you run test with anavar or you want to go with var alone?
Just var only it’s my first cycle so just want to get a feel for it and see what happens

BiggyBill

If you run Anavar alone, and doing a blood test after 4 weeks you are very likely to see low test levels.
can’t say for sure, but I remember I read somewhere that 30 mg of Anavar a day for 4 weeks is likely to suppress test levels by about 50% in a study done. Might search for that article and if i find it, would share it here if interested

Newby1973

That much !!Hopefully soon come back though within a few weeks,if I’ve had ok results after 4 weeks I may stop anyway so blood work will give me good indication if I push to 6 weeks ,yes please share the article if you can find it

HGH.to

Yeah, Anavar is suppressive to HPTA, as any other steroid. That's why is recommended to add test to all cycles and if you don't, to use steroids in low doses and short cycles (to avoid remaining without sterodis for too long).

BiggyBill

found it:
truth is that the study was done with dosages of only 2.5 mg of Oxandrolone on teenage boys for long periods. nonetheless, It still proves that levels of serum testosterone are reduced by the compound (especially in 30-50 mg a day!)

HGH.to

I remember read that article too. Quite sure there are other studies done. in whatevre the case, yeah - Oxandrolone does reduces T levels quite a lot, and Oxandrolone is considered a mild steroid. Imagine what others can do.

Newby1973

So if test level will drop what could be the minimum amount I should pin without any adverse risk just to aid cycle and PCT .
If I did 4 weeks anavar 25-50 mg
Test Cyp ??mg 4 weeks
Nova 20mg 4 weeks
NAC on cycle support .
I only really want a short cycle to see how I feel for first time .

BiggyBill

Then start with Test Enanthate 400 mg a week for around 10 weeks alone. Split total weekly dosage and run Test alone to see how your body reacts to steroids as Test is the "main" steroid. If everything's alright after 4-6 weeks of running Test Enanthate, you can add Anavar 25-50 mg a day .
When 10 weeks are over (with Test alone or with Anavar added, whatever you choose), wait 2 weeks (without using steroids) and start PCT with Nolva 40 mg a day and Clomid 50 mg a day for a week or two, then adjust dosages. PCT usually 4 weeks.

BiggyBill

Short cycle: Anavar alone 30 mg a day for 4 weeks. Wait 3 days, Nolvadex 40 mg a day for a week then adjust. But is not going to be very effective