Sarms Vs Anavar

Newby1973

no point in running test cyp for 4 weeks only. 8 weeks is minimum.

can go with it alone, but won't be as effective as adding test, as Bill mentioned

may need Clomid too
Forgive my ignorance but I’ve read they both do the same thing and Clomid has more sides than Nova ?

HGH.to

Forgive my ignorance but I’ve read they both do the same thing and Clomid has more sides than Nova ?
yes, they both do the same thing for recovering you during PCT and yes, some people report more sides from Clomid than Nolva, others report the other way around. For someone Clomid is better, for others Nolva is better, but they are stacked together in lower doses to offer maximum efficacy from PCT as they are working in synergy

Newby1973

Anavar is a real compound. SARMs might be helpful, but they are not as effective, although safer. Nonetheless, Anavar is very effective and is still considered a mild compound. I would say - Anavar. Plus, SARMs can be combined with anabolics
which SARM would be best to stack with VAR if I want lean gains would it be Ostarine or rad140,I was thinking 6 week cycle ?

HGH.to

which SARM would be best to stack with VAR if I want lean gains would it be Ostarine or rad140,I was thinking 6 week cycle ?
if you never used SARMs, indeed, they are all different so they should be experimented as with steroids. But yeah, you could go with RAD.
And yes, your test levels would be suppressed, but far not as much. 6 weeks cycle is not long, and SARMs are not as powerful. There are guys running 16 weeks cycle lengths with 3 different powerful steroid - that's a huge suppression.
4 weeks with Nolva is very likely to be enough!