Sarms???

Dunbar

I’m wondering what the temperature in the room is like concerning sarms? I tried a bit of Ostarine accidentally and the effects were a lot like DBOL for me. I didn’t like that as my intentions were to take Anavar.

i personally do not buy the safe alternative argument as there is way too much contradiction seen in results. It’s too bad because it’s the sort of thing I really want to believe in. The data I’ve read just does not support that notion.

anyone else have good results? What’s the word?

Dolf

I'm not a fan of sarms personally. They say don't knock it till you try it, but I personally feel sarms are bullshit.

Last edited:

ashop

I haven't been impressed at all. I used OSTARINE several times in numerous ways and wasn't pleased with my results at all.

Zewi

Its a a waste of money. First lets understand what a SARM is. SARM Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators. They name says bullshit if you even understand how Receptors work. And to break it down even more its considered a therapeutic compound that have similar properties to anabolic agents. Right here is the dead give away its bullshit, the word SIMILAR.. In science the only known products to have an affect on Receptors are ANABOLIC agents/affect. Not Similar not kinda only ANABOLIC. What SARMS do just like anything over the counter is give certain things your body needs to produce more of what it needs with help to an Anabolic state. Example, if you remember the 90's and early 2000's you could buy basically steroids at GNC if i remember the name was called Androgen15 and others however, it wasn't steroids, however, it was all the compounds your body needed to help produce more test, when it hit the liver, the liver provided the missing piece needed to complete the chain. Which Caused an ANABOLIC reaction in the body!! Therefor increasing your natural test. (Mark McGwire and Sammy Sosa were on this stuff same with a lot of athletes hence the ban of this product cause it caused an ANABOLIC affect in the body. Look it up to find more info )...

So yes in short SARMS, are bullshit, because the dose they give you is truly not enough for you body to use to get an effect. cause if there was an effect it would be a ANABOLIC affect only an anabolic affect can effect the receptors. SO in short SARMS are the best Placebo, product out there and well advertise to think it works.

Last edited:

Dolf

Androstenedione was the compound made famous by Mark McGwire. They claimed you had to get it with tribulus to help with estrogen issues it might cause. I bought a bottle from the PX while in the Army before the bash brothers made it famous.

Dunbar

Ahhhh Andro! I remember asking about this at GNC after it was made illegal. Sad day