Saxenda- has anyone taken it during cycle?

no0ne

I’ve seen a load of people on this new injectible called Saxenda that drops your appetite and promotes weight loss.
Lots of people I know have seen success with it. I was curious if anyone has used it during cycle to drop fat deposits.
I’m currently on a test + anavar + hgh cycle and I’m thinking about throwing this in as my appetite is through the roof and I’m struggling to stick to diet.
Thoughts?

no0ne

nope... never heard of it. Why not go for the traditional Clen or T3?
Mainly because clen is hit and miss and seems to be for people with a low body fat to get to ultra low. Saxenda by all accounts works to reduce your appetite and help burn fat, it’s also approved for human consumption and prescribed by a doctor.
It’s relatively new but seems to be a super powerful add on to a cut cycle.
Just more looking for if anyone has specifically used it.

no0ne

you think you could get a prescription for it? or you have source supplying it?
I’ve already got a prescription for it, but I ended up doing test instead and now I’m sorta thinking of adding it in, but was wondering anyone else’s opinion on it

suppsforlife

awesome! so you got a prescription for an actual weight loss compound? what are your stats? doc said you really need to lose weight and that's why prescribed it?

rosoo

Have to be extras cautious, when you lost appetite does not mean you should not eat and load to malnutrition, that could lead to other complications, I believe the doctor would provide a diet plan together with the prescription?

EMachine

Mainly because clen is hit and miss and seems to be for people with a low body fat to get to ultra low. Saxenda by all accounts works to reduce your appetite and help burn fat, it’s also approved for human consumption and prescribed by a doctor.
It’s relatively new but seems to be a super powerful add on to a cut cycle.
Just more looking for if anyone has specifically used it.
Hey NoOne,

Welcome to the dance brother!

I think that Clen is probably the best, or one of the best products for weight loss. It is a powerful compound that needs to be taken in a certain way/ protocol for it to work effectively and efficiently, without the sides. Some develop sides because they did not know what they were doing, and/or listened to the wrong advice. Unlike Saxenda, you don't take Clen for long periods of time - you cycle it on a two on two off, or two weeks on and two weeks off, just as an example...there are multiple protocols for this product. You start low like 20 mcg per day and then raise the dose slowly to until you find the lowest dose that produces the desired results.

I don't like the idea of having to take something (especially a new drug/medication) for months at a time or even years, when I can take another product for short periods of time (minimizing side effects) that will give me better results. Why do you think Clen and T3 are still widely available and used by most competitors today? It works!