Scammed

PedritoHID

Did you make sure that you communicated with the source? And he didn't help you or reply back?

You can leave a review in the sources section, hit the muscle gurus icon and there you'll the sources, then leave a review

suppsforlife

yeah, leave a review in top rated section (search for it) and you can also search for the source in the forum section ("source name" customer discussion)

CarrotJuice

I’m not sure where to post about being scammed by a dealer on this site. Any help is appreciated
I has a similar problem with number one rated source on site. I ordered on the 23rd and it’s the 30th now and they say they are having trouble verifying payment so I sent them Zelle screenshot and still no resolution

saltyscrode

Yes, leave a review, that is why it is here, so people can make informed decisions. I do not know your whole situation, and I can only speak for myself. I have purchased through that source several times and have always been treated well and the product legit. But the one constant in life is that everything changes. Be sure the complaint is real and not just a mix up.

Terumo23g

I had a payment problem also with a top rated supplier on here. I used bitcoin and had to confirm payment by hash details. There was alot of back and forth going on but we finally resolved it. Just remember it can take up 24 hours for a supplier to respond back to you. Sometimes certain payment options can cause mix ups. Although i had detailed payment proof to the supplier he needed detailed tracking info to retrieve it. Just be patient, and work with the supplier. It will work itself out. I almost gave up after 4 attempts. I realized I was making the mistake by not providing the information requested.