Scammer Alert Blog

milkin

MAlong with updating on the sources review page, I figured it would be a good idea to start a sticky containing scammer alerts, news of potential scammers, or shifty/suspicious activity regarding what matters most here.

Protecting the community against scammers.

milkin

EHEALPILL- Has had some negative feedback lately, my updated review can be found here

**Note**- This is just speculation at this point based on others feedbck.

Hulksmash91

A ton of guys are saying ehealthpill goes on a kick every now and then saying they got hacked and they wont send your ordrred gear. 

Dexter

Hey Milkin, GOOD IDEEA!!! and thanks for your contribution and great sugestion. I made this topik a sticky. Hope it will be useful for our bros to not be screwed.

milkin

"Kick" or not bro anytime people, and I mean groups of people, get ignored by a SCR then it should brought up for conversation. It may be speculation at this stage, but keeping feedback updated regulary will help others from getting burned.

You are right though about EHP having a history of doing such things and whatever their malfunction is, I hope any affected people get taken care of.

Semper Fi

Good section, sorry I just noticed - I think the title threw me off.  Should we place SRC's here that bla bla bla about promos they send you that never show?  I really don't care as they are promos but it seems a good place to "track" a SRC's credibility.

SF

obama8mychikn

This guy here goes.on facebook and uses sponsors that doesn't sponsor him, claiming spynx pharma...... ERIC PRIME and hes using steroidjuice.net