scar tissue

csancheezy

So I am ten weeks into a 12 week test e cycle, have been pinning glutes mostly and only quads a couple times bc it sucked. Now I am starting to pin quads successfully bc i switched to 5/8 in pin realizing I have very thick quads and super thin skin on them.  But I am noticing that now when I do pin the ole glutes it seems like I might have scar tissue build up.. My technique is better so I know its not that, I always heat my gear and use sterile methods. But now I am getting a lump for atleast two days every time I go glute, and when I push through in the glute site it feels like the tissue is not as smooth when being pushed through, almost like i has to break through some layers to get in.. Anybody know what I mean here? Is this scar tissue.. seems like it. Either way now I am rotating sites more properly. 

GS9902

That's what it feels like:) My delts and quads have it pretty good. I get half way down and it's almost like hitting a wall or thick layer? Then once you push through its all good again? 

Sounds like you need to incorporate some more sites to your rotation. Try moving up and down your quads and try your delts. I can fit 3ccs into each felt but don't start that high. Go 1cc into each delt and don't try a harsh compound your first try. stick to the outer cap 90 degrees right smack dab in the middle. 

GS9902

I love the 1in. I have 23's 25's all in 1in and 25's in 1-1/2in. Thicker oils get the 23 and smooth thinner oils get the 25. 

Youll heal up if you take time off of the glutes bro. Mix it up n you'll be gtg

csancheezy

with the pinning on this cycle anyways, so I wanna open up the delt and get used to having several sites bc I plan on my next cycle being a prop run 

Dolf

I know what your talkin about cheezy. That also seems to happen to me if I haven't drank enough water also.

csancheezy

only got two weeks left on it, unless i extend it out to 14 weeks ;).. But im up about 15 lbs and I have put on some serious size, I got people questioning me left and right if im on the gear lol.. But I just tell em they aint eating enough! my diet is a bulking diet so at this point the most important thing has been getting in all my calories. I love the dbol kickstart and have put on some serious strength since about week 4. I am running some proviron now also for last couple weeks at 50mg ed, no noticeable difference since starting it. All the sides are there, oily skin, aggression up, focus up, energy up, libido up, recovery time is very small which is amazing! SO yeah man its going great and I have been planning the next one since baout week 5 lol..