Second cycle, seeking more tips and guidance

bad209

Hello, i am starting my second cycle. On my first cycle i ran test cyp and tbol with no arimidex in cycle and broke out in a acne reaction on the third month of my cycle so i stopped it that was last year around july or august. This cycle i have test ethanate 300mg/ml, tbol 50mg, and arimidex 0.5. was thinking of pinning 3x a week 300mg, so it would be 0.33mg on monday,wed, and friday along witht the tbol 50 mg on workout days. was thinking of running test for 15 weeks, tbol 6 weeks. just looking for advice to see if this is a good start or if there is anything i should implement.

BiggyBill

Hello!
Yes, tbol is capable to cause acne exactly as test can. A combination is very possible. As much as I can understand, you were running test 300 mg per week and 50 mg tbol?

I need to warn you that in fact, arimidex won’t be doing anything against acne. It can help with estrogenic side effects but acne is an androgenic related side effect. You can fight off with acne with various creams and lotions that are meant to deal with this condition.
Also, you said that acne broke out at third month and that’s after 8 weeks. Tbol should not be used for longer than 8 weeks!

Arimidex 0.5 mg every other day is only recommended to deal with estrogenic side effects that are possible to occur from use of Test only, bcause Tbol cannot aromatize into estrogen and won’t cause estrogen related issues.

Test Enanthate is good enough to be used twice weekly. If you plan 300 mg, use 150 mg one day and 150 mg other day (for example, Monday and Thursday).
Tbol shouldn’t be used on workout days only but on a daily basis, regardless you do workout or not on that day. This is the only way to keep stable blood levels and that’s important.
Tbol 6 weeks is good exactly as Test 15 (I would go for 14 – and that’s only because you’re not a beginner, as beginners (first timers) should go for only 10-12 weeks).

In the end, a 0.5 mg Arimidex every other day (adjust according to your needs), 300 mg Test E 2 times per week and 50 mg a day of Tbol sounds like a good cycle. You need to add PCT (Nolva / Clomid) at the end of this cycle, add liver protecting compounds (like Milk Thistle or whatever other from your local pharmacy) and if you have acne – some lotions and creams. Use them as soon as you start the cycle to PREVENT acne.

Again, all of this taken in consideration you did had previous experience with roids and this is your second cycle.
hopefully my 2 cents would help

bad209

Thank you for the quick response, i had other questions. After i finish the tbol, should i continue to cruise on Test E at 300mg for 3-6 months alone or add another steroid right after? was thinking of masteron, superdrol, anavar? do i run arimidex throughout my WHOLE cycle? pct start right when the cycle ends?

BiggyBill

I can’t really understand - u trying to cruise or PCT?
cruising is running test for long time solo (adding anti esteogen only if needed)
PCT is after a cycle.
arimidex is used through the entire cycle to keep estrogen levels within range.
yes, PCT starts when the cycle ends (when all steroids are flushed out from system)

bad209

So i actually started Test E and Anavar 50mg daily on workout days, how long should i run the anavar for?

BiggyBill

Anavar should be administered on a daily basis (not only on workout days). in fact, you need to split up Anavar dosage per day. If you go for 50 mg a day, you need 25 mg AM and 25 mg PM regardless if you workout or not.
Testosterone E is used twice per week. if you go for 500 mg weekly then an example would be 250 mg Mon and 250 Thu.
Test E is used for 10-12 weeks in most cases
Anavar is run for 6 weeks or MAXIMUM 8 weeks in case you have a good liver condition. That's because anavar is hepatotoxic.

bad209

Thank you so much for youre help and knowledge. Ive read that Anavar can suppress the bodys normal production of testerone, Should i be worried? and im actually only doing 300mg a week, because last time i was at 500 i broke out in acne like reaction that was really really bad it wasnt like normal acne.

BiggyBill

is true that Anavar can suppress the natural production of testosterone, but you won't get any issues during the cycle as you run Test E (300 mg a week is going to be enough - if you go for 500 mg and worried about acne, you can add some anti acne cream as a prevention to see how it works, if no, just stick to 300 mg a week).
Therefore testosterone suppression isn't a problem during the cycle.
But specifically due to testosterone suppression is so important to run a PCT plan. Post Cycle Therapy is important after each cycle with roids (or prohormones and even SARMs). it helps to recover natural production of T.

bad209

so i was thinking of running the 300mg test e for 6 months, 6-8 weeks of the anavar. Once i finish the anavar, i want to start Masteron. My question is it okay to start Masteron right away? Is it okay to run test E 300mg for 6 months? Should i only run test e for the 14 weeks only llike you recommended? then jump back on and start with test e and masteron? hope to hear from you soon

BiggyBill

To start off - Masteron is only recommended if you have a low body fat percentage. This compound would harden up your muscles. if they are not visible due to a fat of layer, you won't get too much benefits from it. Run Masteron if you have at least 15% of bf, but preferably lower than 12%.
Anavar 6-8 weeks is good, but Testosterone for 6 months is way too much. maximum you can go, especially if you're a newbie - 14 weeks. But I would say 10-12 weeks to be safer.
you MIGHT start your first cycle with Test 300 mg per week for 12 weeks and Anavar 30 mg a day for last 6 weeks of your cycle, as your first one, but watch out for side effects.
stay off steroids for at least the amount of time you've been running them. that would be: 2 weeks off after cycle and you start PCT about 4 weeks and that's 6 weeks. wait 6 more weeks and restart a cycle. Next cycle (if you responded well to first cycle) can be with more powerful steroids and/ or higher dosages.

bad209

Okay, so After cycle wait two weeks before PCT and then PCT for 4 weeks right? then wait 6 more weeks before starting a new cycle correct?

BiggyBill

Wait 2 weeks to start PCT because thats how much test e needs to get flushed out of system. Pct plan is 4 weeks in more cases. And to start another cyxle u need to be off steroids for as long as uve been on them = 12 weeks

bad209

so i was thinking of finishing Anavar after the 6th week and then jumping on Superdrol is there a dosage you recommend? or would you recommend superdrol at all? ive read theres a lot of prep you need before even consider taking anavar

Last edited:

BiggyBill

Superdol is way more powerful than Anavar. I wouldn’t say Supedrol is good for beginners, but if you want to take the chance, go for 10 mg a day for the first time.
supedrol is very powrful capable to offer amazing results.

indeed you need to be prepared for running any steroids - diet on point, regular training schedule for at least some months, etc.

bad209

Superdol is way more powerful than Anavar. I wouldn’t say Supedrol is good for beginners, but if you want to take the chance, go for 10 mg a day for the first time.
supedrol is very powrful capable to offer amazing results.

indeed you need to be prepared for running any steroids - diet on point, regular training schedule for at least some months, etc.
Hey BiggybBill, quick question, Im on test e 300mg , Eq 300, and anadrol 50 mg, 1mg arimidex every monday, feeling great currently no side effects thank to god. until the other day my left nipple was feeling a little weird no pain no tenderness just a weird sensation next day it was gone. Should i be taking the arimidex every other day or what do you recommend? hope to hear from you soon.

BiggyBill

It may be nothing, or it may be a sign of gyno... I am not even sure what can I say.
I guess - if you continue feeling great then run the way it makes you feel good. But if any sides would continue appearing then you may need to add something like Tamox.