HDl is at 21
LDL is at 231
Test is at 2,218.8
Free test is at 50.0
Ast 6.5
ALT 90
Platelets at 505

i tried uploding pics but it wasnt letting me
Take you a lengthy break. You put alot in your bòdy so let it rest. Don't end your cycling days when you just getting started

Welderman

I mean your blood is thick, your liver is crying for help and your ldl is shot. We will see what some of the others say. What all are you on right now

bad209

I mean your blood is thick, your liver is crying for help and your ldl is shot. We will see what some of the others say. What all are you on right now
currently 4 weeks on tren and i started masteron a week ago, if i need to hop off i can, because im suppose to re up on tren today since iw as going to do 6-8 weeks of that

Welderman

currently 4 weeks on tren and i started masteron a week ago, if i need to hop off i can, because im suppose to re up on tren today since iw as going to do 6-8 weeks of that
Brother I would. You already had awesome improvement in your body. I'd give it break. Another 1 or 2 months of tren is asking alot

bad209

Hello gents, its been a while, but my local source is being not a great source lately, anyone know where i can buy online thats reputable/legit?

bad209

also just a update on my physique in case any one was wondering how i turned out after a while lol, thats me sitting at 220lbs, i cut down to 210 recently.

Attachments

• 06F573D1-150B-40AB-9665-7E9DEEDFC6FF.jpeg
    06F573D1-150B-40AB-9665-7E9DEEDFC6FF.jpeg
    502.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 6D45AE70-1968-4D85-8A58-E4F36357F1C6.jpeg
    6D45AE70-1968-4D85-8A58-E4F36357F1C6.jpeg
    535.2 KB · Views: 2

EMachine

Hi Bad and welcome to the dance brother!

I think you received pretty good advice and I just want to mention that you shouldn’t go back to back with an oral, even if you consider Anavar mild. It’s still liver toxic and superdrol is extremely harsh on the organs.

If your goal is to look good and you have no intention on competing, why risk it? Do you 4-6 weeks of anavar, and then give your liver a break. I would like to add that you should take your orals with omega-3. When blasting or on a cycle, nothing less than 5 grams, preferably, 8-9 grams of healthy fats will prevent a lot of sides and will help to keep you healthy.

Is this your 1st cycle? Or what cycle is this in terms of numbers? Also, what are your stats - age, weight, body fat, diet, workout. The more information you can give us the better. For example, 50 mg of anavar for a first timer is overkill. If this your first time with anavar 20-30 mg is enough…but please understand that your diet needs to be on point and you are eating every 2 1/2 to 3 hours and consuming adequate amounts of protein, water and resting accordingly. You grow while you rest!!!

bad209

I am asking because you said something about a reputable source. Let me know privately if you wish. Take care dude :)
oh no brotha i believe im like on my 5-6th cycle , ive ran from tren, masteron, winny, to all sorts of compounds already at a safe state i know not to be dumb with these anabolics. i know more isnt better, and yes i do take all my vitamins on top, i eat healthy 4 days straight, refeed on the 5th then back to healthy meals. Im on point with all this shits lol. im just looking for a source because my local guy went bonkers and i think he selling bunk.

HGH.to

also just a update on my physique in case any one was wondering how i turned out after a while lol, thats me sitting at 220lbs, i cut down to 210 recently.
looking amazing man! Do you have some before photos?
i know not to be dumb with these anabolics. i know more isnt better, and yes i do take all my vitamins on top
great! That's one of the most important thing to know when running gear!
Hello gents, its been a while, but my local source is being not a great source lately, anyone know where i can buy online thats reputable/legit?
we can't do that because of forum rules - if we share sources publicly it can end in a ban. but you could check names/avatars... you'll find some

Amarcuik401

Hello, i am starting my second cycle. On my first cycle i ran test cyp and tbol with no arimidex in cycle and broke out in a acne reaction on the third month of my cycle so i stopped it that was last year around july or august. This cycle i have test ethanate 300mg/ml, tbol 50mg, and arimidex 0.5. was thinking of pinning 3x a week 300mg, so it would be 0.33mg on monday,wed, and friday along witht the tbol 50 mg on workout days. was thinking of running test for 15 weeks, tbol 6 weeks. just looking for advice to see if this is a good start or if there is anything i should implement.
I am about to run my first cycle, any suggestions? And preference... enanthate. Vs cypionate?

Amarcuik401

Hello!
Yes, tbol is capable to cause acne exactly as test can. A combination is very possible. As much as I can understand, you were running test 300 mg per week and 50 mg tbol?

I need to warn you that in fact, arimidex won’t be doing anything against acne. It can help with estrogenic side effects but acne is an androgenic related side effect. You can fight off with acne with various creams and lotions that are meant to deal with this condition.
Also, you said that acne broke out at third month and that’s after 8 weeks. Tbol should not be used for longer than 8 weeks!

Arimidex 0.5 mg every other day is only recommended to deal with estrogenic side effects that are possible to occur from use of Test only, bcause Tbol cannot aromatize into estrogen and won’t cause estrogen related issues.

Test Enanthate is good enough to be used twice weekly. If you plan 300 mg, use 150 mg one day and 150 mg other day (for example, Monday and Thursday).
Tbol shouldn’t be used on workout days only but on a daily basis, regardless you do workout or not on that day. This is the only way to keep stable blood levels and that’s important.
Tbol 6 weeks is good exactly as Test 15 (I would go for 14 – and that’s only because you’re not a beginner, as beginners (first timers) should go for only 10-12 weeks).

In the end, a 0.5 mg Arimidex every other day (adjust according to your needs), 300 mg Test E 2 times per week and 50 mg a day of Tbol sounds like a good cycle. You need to add PCT (Nolva / Clomid) at the end of this cycle, add liver protecting compounds (like Milk Thistle or whatever other from your local pharmacy) and if you have acne – some lotions and creams. Use them as soon as you start the cycle to PREVENT acne.

Again, all of this taken in consideration you did had previous experience with roids and this is your second cycle.
hopefully my 2 cents would help
Hey, you seem very knowledgeable.. I’m 34 years old 180 lbs, and been working out religiously for 2 solid years. I’m looking to cut up and want to run my first cycle, I need suggestions tips and guides, what and where to purchase

HGH.to

Hey there @Amarcuik401, I would recommend you to check this post:

EMachine

If you start having issues with your nipples, nolvadex is your best bet. Stay on top of it. Let us know how u feel. Don’t let it get out of hand though!!!