Second cycle, seeking more tips and guidance

bad209

Just out of curiosity why did you do 20 weeks of cycles with 3 orals, two of which are hepatotoxic as they come bring anadrol and superdrol. To be honest I am glad you are ok. Be smart and safe brother. I'm sure your organs, lipids, are asking what is he doing to us?.
no specific reason other than wanting to try them, def never doing it again. and yes the doctor is a friend of mine. but my question was regarding pct? i need to get labs done first?

ObsessedWithit

You need to get labs to make sure you're okay. You put so much toxic shit in your body.

Someone else is gonna have to speak on exactly what kind of pct you'll need.

Twizted

Damn dude you went balls to the wall on the orals, I agree with what others have said. You definitely need to do some blood work to see how your organs are holding up. People suggest short cycles for orals for a reason, they can be terrible for your organs, specifically your liver.

otfjoey300

Thank you for the quick response, i had other questions. After i finish the tbol, should i continue to cruise on Test E at 300mg for 3-6 months alone or add another steroid right after? was thinking of masteron, superdrol, anavar? do i run arimidex throughout my WHOLE cycle? pct start right when the cycle ends?
You’re all over the place with this one brother

otfjoey300

so i was thinking of finishing Anavar after the 6th week and then jumping on Superdrol is there a dosage you recommend? or would you recommend superdrol at all? ive read theres a lot of prep you need before even consider taking anavar
Dude, no

bad209

i did get labs done back in april, doctor stated liver enzymes were slightly elevated nothing drastic, but i will be getting some done next week

Welderman

Well hopefully they won't look to bad, promise I am not trying to be an ass to you but running anadrol and superdrol on already elevated liver enzymes is pretty risky. But maybe your good to go. So did you get the gains you expected. Post a pic buddy cause you should be pretty darn big

bad209

Well hopefully they won't look to bad, promise I am not trying to be an ass to you but running anadrol and superdrol on already elevated liver enzymes is pretty risky. But maybe your good to go. So did you get the gains you expected. Post a pic buddy cause you should be pretty darn big
ass or not i rather someone be straight up than beat around the bush, as far as oral the anavar didnt do much other than give me nice pumps, anadrol i loved gave me good mass and pumps, and super drol didnt do much as well just nice solid pumps. def got more than what i expected, at least now i know what my body likes, will post a pic sometime soon

bad209

update: looking a little gutty been on a carb binge

Attachments

• 4D0BA5F0-FCF1-497C-9AAD-96D01CF43694.jpeg
    4D0BA5F0-FCF1-497C-9AAD-96D01CF43694.jpeg
    313.4 KB · Views: 4
  • E083E09A-76D7-4F13-A98D-9052614E9005.jpeg
    E083E09A-76D7-4F13-A98D-9052614E9005.jpeg
    293.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 036C68EF-ADD9-4C71-83BB-630FA82EDABD.jpeg
    036C68EF-ADD9-4C71-83BB-630FA82EDABD.jpeg
    348.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 3EEF192B-5B2D-48FD-B671-FCC6D0EE8EB4.jpeg
    3EEF192B-5B2D-48FD-B671-FCC6D0EE8EB4.jpeg
    393.5 KB · Views: 5

Welderman

Went back and looked at your previous pics and can obviously see some growth, especially in your arms. What was your weight then and now in these recent pics. Good work.

bad209

Thank you! Weight in the other photos was around 200-205lbs, i havent checked currently checked my weight but i will soon

otfjoey300

Give yourself a minimum of about 4 weeks between running cycles of orals… to let the liver get back to somewhat normal , I’d even wait longer if you’re gonna start running something as toxic as sdrol

bad209

Hey guys quick question, i pinned yesterday on my left upper gluteal and developed a hard red lump its not huge but noticable just worried cause its never happened i did use a 25guage 5/8 needle which i have before plenty of times but this time developed that lump

Welderman

Brother if it was a new needle and if you used a vial that you had already used you probably just knicked a vessel or something. If it's your first time with that vial and it happens again it could be a sterility problem with the vial. When you pin again post if it happens again. Hopefully it doesn't

suppsforlife

Agree with Welderman. As long as is first and only time and nothing too serious, doubt there's something to be worried about.

bad209

hello gentlemen here our my labs, per my doc my platelets are elevated, test is high, estrogen is high, and high cholesterol! yikes!