Second cycle , should I stack ?

Gainz.

Oh you haven't really met Nanay. Shes really cool... can definitely trade insults with the boys. She's a relatively new member who disappeared for a bit.
So @Nanay79 meet @BulkinWes
Hes a friend of mine I met on another social media platform. I knew he would fit right into the madhouse.
Wes, meet Nan... she's... as crazy as the rest of us... just has a giant clit... instead of tiny cock... πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Nanay79

Well... first off... welcome back stranger.
Second... how did the first cycle go?
Any issues? Did it work as well as you hoped?

And as far as stacking... winny and clen are the most popular stacks with anavar for women. Winny is another steroid... so stacking it on top of anavar can lead to those nasty sides you don't want.
While clen... is a heavy duty weight loss product. But...it comes with it's fair share of nasty sides.

I'm not as knowledgeable about women and gear as some of our other members.
But personally... if you seen good results from your first cycle, just repeat it. You don't build up a tolerance to gear. So you can continue to get great results from 10mg of anavar for a long time.
And now that you know you can tolerate it well, you can do a much longer cycle.
Your first cycle was only 4 weeks right?
Personally on only 10mg, coming back with good blood work and knowing that you respond well... I wouldn't stack anything or up the dose. I would double the length of the cycle.
A 8 week cycle of 10mg per day. Just take your liver support and watch out for the sides!
Its not uncommon for women to run low dose anavar cycles for months. But.... they got there slowly.
Hii!! And I know It’s been a while !! Blood work came back normal , I really didn’t have any bad side from anavar, just wanted to see if I could get better results with staking on my second cycle but if the side effects are bad then I would pass. @GainzBandit u been the best guide ever!! Thank u! And thank u all❀️πŸ’ͺ🏼🦾

Nanay79

Oh you haven't really met Nanay. Shes really cool... can definitely trade insults with the boys. She's a relatively new member who disappeared for a bit.
So @Nanay79 meet @BulkinWes
Hes a friend of mine I met on another social media platform. I knew he would fit right into the madhouse.
Wes, meet Nan... she's... as crazy as the rest of us... just has a giant clit... instead of tiny cock... πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Hola @BulkinWes ! And yes my clit is huge πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Gainz.

Hii!! And I know It’s been a while !! Blood work came back normal , I really didn’t have any bad side from anavar, just wanted to see if I could get better results with staking on my second cycle but if the side effects are bad then I would pass. @GainzBandit u been the best guide ever!! Thank u! And thank u all❀️πŸ’ͺ🏼🦾

Yea, any time you stack compounds you're increasing your chance of sides.
So just run a longer cycle. And if you really want you can go up to 15mg per day.