Second cycle

HGH.to

well, if you have high progesterone issues and don't have any caber, then yeah, better stay away from deca and tren too

So im at the end of week 2 of my cycle. I've had to up my aromasin dose from 12.5mg e3d to everyday to now 25mg ed. My nipples are still tender but its the first day on 25mg. Should I add in nolvadex to diminish any breast related side effects?

suppsforlife

You don't run any Deca/Tren are you? because you would need caber
As long as you're on Test/Dbol only and you get gyno signs - is strange that 25 mg ed of aromasin does not help. especially since your doses doesn't seem to be really that high. wait a few days and in case this issue doesn't go away then yeah, you may need some nolva

I mean it's only been 2 days of 25 mg ed so I'm not surprised it isn't making a difference yet. But ya im only running test, dbol, and masteron at 750mg, 40mg, and 400mg. I already have lumps forming and it's still very tender so I just want to nip this in the butt before it becomes an even bigger issue. I appreciate the feed back!

HGH.to

Test 400mg/week, Dbol 40mg/day and Masteron 750mg/week with 2 days of Aromasin 25 mg and still having signs of gyno? That's strange. are you sure it is from estrogen? maybe have it checked? especially if it doesn't get any better in 1-2 days

EMachine

Right now, you should address the gyno issue before even thinking 6 weeks down the road to EQ. If you already have lumps forming, try nolvadex at 40 mg for 2-5 consecutive days and see how that feels and looks. Nolvadex is excellent for gyno, after the 5th day go back to 20 mg per day.
You are sensitive to test and should reduce your test intake (to 500 mgs even 250) and see how that feels. This being only your second cycle 500 mg is plenty to see results! 750 mg for a second cycle is way too much!!! Where do you go from here 1,000 mg next cycle? Start slow, be patient, work hard in the gym, get your diet on point, and you’ll notice that with smaller dosages you can achieve great things. Look, I wish someone had told me 20 plus years ago when I started using, to be patient, and really work hard on getting my diet in order. Today, I’m seeing young bodybuilders taking a lot more than what they need initially, because they want results NOW and don’t realize the importance of taking thing slowly, while learning how that (the compounds and mgs) affects their bodies.
Dude, this is ONLY your second cycle and you’re already using 3 products and thinking about adding the 4th one on week 8 when you have what seems like gyno? Gyno is no small issue…take it seriously!!!

Ok ill try that. I added nolva at 10mg 3 days ago, it seemed to help slightly but not enough. I'll up the dose to 40 and see how that goes. I was only thinking of adding eq for the benefits it offers but didn't really want to add more gear. As for the test, u ran 500mgs but it didn't feel like it did much. I didn't have a gyno issue on my first cycle and I ran more types than I am rn.