Seek advice on trt cruising

rosoo

Zinc and oil control wipes!
face still ok, but the oil will go to the top part of the head, since i shave my head i think still ok but still oily, i just go shower and wash off as i dont know whether is it a good sign or i should take pills to control the oil.

Gainz.

face still ok, but the oil will go to the top part of the head, since i shave my head i think still ok but still oily, i just go shower and wash off as i dont know whether is it a good sign or i should take pills to control the oil.

A little accutane can really help. I'm probably gonna get some for the summer.
Also cetaphil oil control. Fucking changed my life... check out my post acne treatment

suppsforlife

I would probably keep accutane as a last resort. It comes with side effects. If you can control it without accutane, do it.
accutane is great, no doubt, but it doesn't work awesome for everyone...

Parameddog

Just a thought

Deca for joint pain only, has anyone tried very small doses such as 10mg?

My logic being that if it's only for joint pain whilst "off" cycle then surely the least amount which serves purpose and fitted the job is best, right?!

My logic:

1. It will be cheaper as your using less.

2. Less side effects (including the ones you do not see).

3. Less resistance build up for when you restart cycle, especially if deca is part of the cycle.

If 10 is too little then try 20, then 30 etc until you've got therapeutic dose

Gainz.

Just a thought

My logic being that if it's only for joint pain whilst "off" cycle then surely the least amount which serves purpose and fitted the job is best, right?!

My logic:

3. Less resistance build up for when you restart cycle, especially if deca is part of the cycle.

I've definitely heard people running as low as 50mg with great results. But I don't know of anyone who has ran as low as 10mg.
I don't even know how you could run 10mg when it comes at 300mg. .1ml is 30ml so... it would definitely be a tricky thing to pin.
I think people just pick 50mg because its probably just easier to draw and pin.

But I'm seriously considering trying the same thing with mast. I fucking love the way mast makes me feel. I'm dying to know how much a week can give me that feeling. Will 50mg a week do it? Or does it need to be 200mg + to get that massive libido increase.
I know a little bit of tren can give you physical results.
But I'm more interested in the mental aspect of mast.

BulkinWes

I've definitely heard people running as low as 50mg with great results. But I don't know of anyone who has ran as low as 10mg.
I don't even know how you could run 10mg when it comes at 300mg. .1ml is 30ml so... it would definitely be a tricky thing to pin.
I think people just pick 50mg because its probably just easier to draw and pin.

But I'm seriously considering trying the same thing with mast. I fucking love the way mast makes me feel. I'm dying to know how much a week can give me that feeling. Will 50mg a week do it? Or does it need to be 200mg + to get that massive libido increase.
I know a little bit of tren can give you physical results.
But I'm more interested in the mental aspect of mast.
10mg deca would be pointless lol and you’d just get an IU syringe to get 10mg

bobby ricky

Just a thought

My logic:

150 mgs very effective for joint pain, per week