Seeking Other Sites for Different Needs

showey

So here's a weird question. I'm a fan of this site and think it's awesome as a resource. My question is, does anyone know of a forum like this where people talk about injuries and medications to treat them, besides peptides? I ordered some BPC-157 TB-500 but Ya know, maybe something stronger. I have a lot of injuries from the military, neck fusion, spinal stimulator for bulging disks, degenerating meniscus in my knees and both shoulders have had superspanatal tears repaired several times. The V.A is a pain and I was seeing if their was an option to buy more for the really bad days.

Last edited:

suppsforlife

You can get peptides from many sources here and you can talk about peptides here either. I remember a guy was asking some questions about peptides and if I'm correct - about same peptides you asked

IronDaddy

Something stronger is Deca, is an amazing compound to treat injuries. HGH is another great compoudn for such needs - both widely discussed here on the forum.

showey

Something stronger is Deca, is an amazing compound to treat injuries. HGH is another great compoudn for such needs - both widely discussed here on the forum.
I just talked to my HRT Dr about Deca today. We're probably going to try it once I do my labs in a month. HGH, that's somethingi need to look into more. Thank you for the information.

showey

You can get peptides from many sources here and you can talk about peptides here either. I remember a guy was asking some questions about peptides and if I'm correct - about same peptides you asked
That's where I initially found the information, here. I ordered the peptides yesterday from a source. Fingers crossed.
You can get peptides from many sources here and you can talk about peptides here either. I remember a guy was asking some questions about pe

showey

hope they're going to work well, but indeed, Deca is an amazing stuff for such needs
I found a really good TRT company that's working with me. I couldn't get treatment at the traditional places because I wasn't low enough on my labs. I found this other Viking company and they picked me up right away and shipped me my meds. I have to wait until my 7 week labs for reassessment to up my T but I called them and they are fine with prescribing Deca for the inflammation. I just ordered some on my own to have but I'm going to wait for them to do labs first. It's really weird doing this legally and having a prescription.

BiggyBill

I just started the BPC-157 TB-500 peptides tonight. First one in the right knee, sub Q. I'm going to rotate each night to a different injury and see how it works.
Good luck man!
I found a really good TRT company that's working with me. I couldn't get treatment at the traditional places because I wasn't low enough on my labs. I found this other Viking company and they picked me up right away and shipped me my meds. I have to wait until my 7 week labs for reassessment to up my T but I called them and they are fine with prescribing Deca for the inflammation. I just ordered some on my own to have but I'm going to wait for them to do labs first. It's really weird doing this legally and having a prescription.
In whatever the case i sure hope is going to work well for your needs