SERMs required during PCT?

callmeJ

Hi everyone.

First of all, I want to apologise if I post in wrong thread or ask a stupid question. I'm new to this forum (or generally it's the first forum I have ever posted in 😅). I have finished my last cycle exactly 2 months ago. I waited 2 months to pass so I could get my blood work done. The reason why I waited for two months is that I wanted the steroids that I used to be removed from my body so I could get the most realistic results. I have read about waiting for sometime in some article before starting my cycle. Now I want to start doing PCT.
My question is: According to the values mentioned below, should I use SERMs (Nolvadex and Clomid) and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG)? I already started using Anastrozole Denk 1mg (aka Arimidex) this week (for twice a week). I also started using other supplements such as vitamins and natural liver, kidney supports etc.
Note: I'm not planning to use PEDs anymore in the future. So this is planned to be my last PED related thing.

My blood work results:

Total testosterone3.92 ng/mL (normal values - 2.49-8.36)
Free testosterone13.4 pg/mL (normal values - 1.0-28.8)
Estradiol (E2)9.65 pq/ml (less than normal values - 11.3-43.2)
Alanine transaminase (ALT)24.3 U/L (normal values - 0-41)
Aspartate aminotransferase (AST)46.3 U/L (more than normal values - 0-40)
Cholesterol166.6 mg/dL (normal values - < 200)

My last cycle was 12 weeks (13 December 2021-6 March 2022). I have used these during my cycle:

Anavar (oral)Starting with dose 30 and increase 10 (80 max) mgEvery day for first 8 weeks of cycle
Primo (injectable)(avarage) 500 mgPer week for first 6 weeks of cycle
Testosterone Cypionate (injectable)(avarage) 500 mgPer week for 12 weeks (during the full cycle)
Trenbolone Acetate (injectable)(avarage) 190 mgPer week for last 4 weeks of cycle
Masteron Propionate (injectable)(avarage) 300 mgPer week last 3 weeks of cycle

I have got more detailed log of the cycle (daily doses etc.). If required I can share it too. This is my second cycle. My first cycle was just - test c. + danabol/turinabol which was 5 weeks (September 2021-October 2021). I didn't do PCT after first cycle. So this is going to be my first PCT. My body measurements are: age - 24; height - 165 cm; weight - 78 kg; body fat - 12-15% (just assuming by comparing to others, could be wrong).

I have read a lot about PCT before posting here. I just couldn't decide using SERMs. Thus I wanted to get some advice from experienced users. Any answers, recommendations are highly appreciated.

Thanks for reading and answering friends :)