SERMs required during PCT?

callmeJ

Hi everyone.

First of all, I want to apologise if I post in wrong thread or ask a stupid question. I'm new to this forum (or generally it's the first forum I have ever posted in 😅). I have finished my last cycle exactly 2 months ago. I waited 2 months to pass so I could get my blood work done. The reason why I waited for two months is that I wanted the steroids that I used to be removed from my body so I could get the most realistic results. I have read about waiting for sometime in some article before starting my cycle. Now I want to start doing PCT.
My question is: According to the values mentioned below, should I use SERMs (Nolvadex and Clomid) and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG)? I already started using Anastrozole Denk 1mg (aka Arimidex) this week (for twice a week). I also started using other supplements such as vitamins and natural liver, kidney supports etc.
Note: I'm not planning to use PEDs anymore in the future. So this is planned to be my last PED related thing.

My blood work results:

Total testosterone3.92 ng/mLnormal values - 2.49-8.36
Free testosterone13.4 pg/mLnormal values - 1.0-28.8
Estradiol (E2)9.65 pq/mlless than normal values - 11.3-43.2
Alanine transaminase (ALT)24.3 U/Lnormal values - 0-41
Aspartate aminotransferase (AST)46.3 U/Lmore than normal values - 0-40
Cholesterol166.6 mg/dLnormal values - < 200

My last cycle was 12 weeks (13 December 2021-6 March 2022). I have used these during my cycle:

Anavar (oral)Starting with dose 30 and increase 10 (80 max) mgEvery day for first 8 weeks of cycle
Primo (injectable)(avarage) 500 mgPer week for first 6 weeks of cycle
Testosterone Cypionate (injectable)(avarage) 500 mgPer week for 12 weeks (during the full cycle)
Trenbolone Acetate (injectable)(avarage) 190 mgPer week for last 4 weeks of cycle
Masteron Propionate (injectable)(avarage) 300 mgPer week last 3 weeks of cycle

I have got more detailed log of the cycle (daily doses etc.). If required I can share it too. This is my second cycle. My first cycle was just - Test C. + Danabol/Turinabol which was 5 weeks (September 2021-October 2021). I didn't do PCT after first cycle. So this is going to be my first PCT. My body measurements are: height - 165 cm; weight - 78 kg; body fat - 12-15% (just assuming by comparing to others, could be wrong); I workout 6 times a week; I always keep my diet and macros under control.

I have read a lot about PCT before posting here. I just couldn't decide using SERMs. Thus I wanted to get some advice from experienced users. Any answers, recommendations are highly appreciated.

Thanks for reading and answering friends :)

HGH.to

Your AST levels are higher than normal levels meaning that your liver should cleanse more.
your estrogen levels are less than normal meaning that you definitely shouldn't touch aromatase inhibitors.
as for Clomid and Nolvadex - 2 months have passed since your last dosage, you should have started with them way sooner. In fact, you should have already ended your PCT plan. because you had no PCT, testosterone levels are in the lower range end (hence estrogen is less than normal). But since your estrogen is lower, testosterone levels started to increase (hence in normal range) and they are likely to increase with time. So, my assumption - no, you don't need Nolvadex or Clomid now. your pituitary isn't getting enough estrogen already so there's no point in using them.
as in terms of HCG - you haven't shared your LH and FSH levels so I can't say whether you need it or not. by symptoms - check your balls (as strange as it sounds, LOL). if they are shrunk, you may need it. If they are in normal size, you may not need it.
and add some liver cleanser supplements

callmeJ

Your AST levels are higher than normal levels meaning that your liver should cleanse more.
your estrogen levels are less than normal meaning that you definitely shouldn't touch aromatase inhibitors.
as for Clomid and Nolvadex - 2 months have passed since your last dosage, you should have started with them way sooner. In fact, you should have already ended your PCT plan. because you had no PCT, testosterone levels are in the lower range end (hence estrogen is less than normal). But since your estrogen is lower, testosterone levels started to increase (hence in normal range) and they are likely to increase with time. So, my assumption - no, you don't need Nolvadex or Clomid now. your pituitary isn't getting enough estrogen already so there's no point in using them.
as in terms of HCG - you haven't shared your LH and FSH levels so I can't say whether you need it or not. by symptoms - check your balls (as strange as it sounds, LOL). if they are shrunk, you may need it. If they are in normal size, you may not need it.
and add some liver cleanser supplements
Thanks for your detailed response!

Noted! I already started using some medicine for liver, however what would you recommend for cleansing?

Man, I completely misunderstood estradiol levels lol 😅. Luckily I have only used one tablet of aromatase inhibitor. The reason I started using Arimidex is gyno and lactation problems. Almost every person I asked and article I read was saying to use Arimidex for these problems.

I'm not going to use any SERMs then. As I understood, they should be used within the next few weeks of the last dosage.

Unfortunately I don't have results for my LH-FSH. However, my ball sizes are back to normal. They used to be smaller. But they are now normal size 😅 I will check LH-FSH on my next lab visit.

HGH.to

you have gyno and lactation issues at those estrogen levels? you definitely shouldn't. check your prolactin the next time because high prolactin (aromatase inhibitors are useless against prolactin) can cause these issues as well. if the problem persists, it could be due to high prolactin (but it's strange because u only had tren ace for 4 weeks at under 200mg/week) so you may need cabergoline to lower it.

callmeJ

Thanks a lot for the information. I will have prolactin checked if it persists for a few weeks.

What would you recommend for liver cleansing?

HGH.to

milk thistle, liv 52, NAC, N2Guard or whatever other liver cleansing supplement in your local supplements store

callmeJ

Thanks a lot!! Sorry I just noticed your comment. My friend is coming home from the US, so I can get anything online in the US market.