Serostim 6mg

tankster

Hey Everyone,

I have a question about Serostim 6mg vials. I have some of the 6mg bottles that come with sterile water for mixing. It states "single use." I was told that these would be a 3 month supply, but the actual Serostim site states that there's a 4mg bottle that comes with Bacteriostatic water for multi use and can be stored for 14 days.

A good friend of mine has been using the 6mg with sterile water, which is whom I got it from. I guess he's been storing it, but the company states that bacteria can grow with the sterile water single use ones.

My questions are A) has anyone stored the 5mg/6mg with sterile water, and B) Is this Serostim the same exact ones in a 4mg vial; should I just buy Bacteriostatic water?

Really appreciate the advice in advance!

suppsforlife

regardless of the serostim amount, it is the same compound as long as you're getting it from legitimate source/ brand.
and I can't really understand - your serostim comes pre-mixed?

tankster

Hey there, sorry for the confusion. No, it does not come pre-mixed. I was basically just trying to understand the formula of finding out how many IUs does a 6mg (18ius) makes after reconstitution. I guess it just depends how deluded you want it. So if you delude with 100ml of Bacteriostatic water, then it's (1)iu of high for every 5.5IUs

suppsforlife

1 mg = 3 IU
If you're taking 1 mg and diluting it with 1 ml then you get 3 IU per 1 ml. If you're taking 1 mg and diluting it with 100 ml then you get 3 IU per 100 ml.

tankster

Thanks guys! I think I'm going to start with reconstituting the 18IUs of hgh with 1.5ml (150IUs) to get 1IU of hgh per 8.3IUs on a 100IU insulin syringe.

HGH Daddy

i already know that pharmacy is the best quality. i was just wondering where you're getting it from. I can already help you with pharmacy, that's okay.