Shitty news

Twizted

So I've been having this issue with my left eye for about 3-4 months. It's really red, blurry, painful and the vision is progressively getting worse. They finally diagnosed me and said it's scleritis which if it gets bad enough can take my eye. Now if that isn't shitty enough they say over 50% of scleritis cases are caused by an autoimmune disease. My eye Dr thinks that's the case with me because he said usually if scleritis isn't caused by a autoimmune disease it will go away with heavy doses of corticosteroids. The heavy dose steroids didn't fix it so they are fairly sure I do have an autoimmune disease FML.

Waiting on a call back from a rheumatologist so I can get tests done to try and confirm if I have an autoimmune disease and then further tests to figure out which one I have if I do have one. Obviously I'm going to stop my cycle, it's near the end anyway. Do you guys think I should also stop taking testosterone too? Will taking it fuck with my tests? Or will I be good on a low cruise dose? Not gonna lie guys I'm pretty fucking bummed out.

dohcsvt

I hope that they can at least get you an accurate diagnosis. My daughter had MS for years before they accurately diagnosed. I will add you to my prayers. Stay safe.

Twizted

Thanks fellas. I'm just fucking bummed out, I finally got my body back where I want it and now this shit. I seriously hope it's not autoimmune disease... that could literally change everything.

Rhino73

That is shit news mate. I know it’s easy to say but try not to let it overwhelm you.
From what I know about you, you’ve been through a lot of shit and came out the other side stronger. Treat this the same and look forward to the strength you’ll have after this next challenge.

EMachine

Twizted,

Stay strong brother! Test should not interfere with the eye situation. It is a hormone produced by the body and as long as you keep it at TRT levels you "should" be ok. Does your doctor know about your Testosterone use? Not the other compounds but testosterone?

HGH.to

Stay strong brother... Not even sure what else to say... maybe it's not an accurate diagnosis? maybe it's not because of an autoimmune disease? We're all here praying it will sort out

Gainz.

Damn brother that's rough. but here's a few things to remember from someone else whose been through a lot! Doctors don't know everything! That's why its called "practicing medicine" my ex fiance of 12 years was a diabetic with more problems than I can list. Leg neuropathy, charcot bone disease (literally turned her ankle bones to dust) hyper and hypoglycemia, she went blind for 2 whole months, she had her blood sugar as low as 17 and as high as 945. Both should of killed her. Shes had so many wrong diagnoses. Doctor after doctor telling us that this is what's wrong, then weeks of treatment later they say no, its definitely this. Then still being wrong!
But most importantly remember that a diagnosis or disease does not define you! No matter what the outcome is you decide how you feel and what you do with your life! We all know how many times a doctor has told someone they will never walk again, then that person runs marathons.
I know this is tough, but so are you! Just remember how powerful a strong mindset really is. Its your life, you make the rules!

Gainz.

Also I did some research, not a lot but some. Everything said that trt with a autoimmune disease is fine. The benefits that test have on the body will only help.
I'm in no way saying just accept this as fact, and don't look into it yourself. I would have a very honest talk with your doctor.
But if you've been on trt for a while, stopping while fighting what ever you might have... that sounds like a can of worms. Asking your body to start making test again and fighting this new war... that sounds like a great deal of stress on your body.

Last edited:

Twizted

Also I did some research, not a lot but some. Everything said that trt with a autoimmune disease is fine. The benefits that test have on the body will only help.
I'm in no way saying just accept this as fact, and don't look into it yourself. I would have a very honest talk with your doctor.
But if you've been on trt for a while, stopping while fighting what ever you might have... that sounds like a can of worms. Asking your body to start making test again and fighting this new war... that sounds like a great deal of stress on your body.
Thanks bro. I was mostly concerned with how exogenous testosterone may affect the testing they will be doing to see if I have an autoimmune disease. It looks like it should be fine as long as I stick to trt levels of test only.

Gainz.

Thanks bro. I was mostly concerned with how exogenous testosterone may affect the testing they will be doing to see if I have an autoimmune disease. It looks like it should be fine as long as I stick to trt levels of test only.
That's exactly what I read from a few different sites.
Don't worry dude, you got this shit!

Twizted

I've got a bit of an update guys, not really the update I was hoping to give. So the dr ordered like 15 different blood tests and the results of a few of them are really concerning. My ANA test came back positive which means I likely have an autoimmune disease, the ANA positive triggered another test and that test also came back positive. The ANA test doesn't identify what autoimmune disease I have so more tests will need to be ran.

My creatine kinase test came back really high which means I have muscle, heart, or brain damage of some sort. I am hoping this is just from working out. My aldolase test came back high which means muscle, heart or liver damage is present. I'm hoping the high aldolase is from working out also, but from everything I've read it says to stop workouts 12-24 hours before the test and I had stopped workouts for like 3-4 days. I have a follow up on the 14th I'm assuming more tests will be ordered then if not before.

bobby ricky

I don’t have the words brother. Your all like brothers that I’ve never seen. You and everyone else are are always in my thoughts. Be strong and and keep kicking ass.

D

Deleted member 45086

Yeah just keep your head up brother. You don't even know the full picture yet.