Short Ester v. Long Ester

dlovett

Is it accurate to assume that one would experience less aromatization and therefore less undesirable side effects if using a short ester rather than long esther? I seem to be really susceptible to acne and when using tren and dbol, ED. Would I be able to keep these side effects to a minimum by using a short ester cycle such as Test Prop and Tren Acetate, injecting e.o.d rather than Test Cyp and Tren Enanthate, injecting on Mon/Thurs?

milkin

I would say that that there is less aromaization with short esters, just a shorter half life. Check out this link:
>>https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/steroids/70261-steroid-half-life-are-you-using-your-gear-correctly

As for acne, try to pull your E2 in by tuning your AI. See the link below:
>>https://musclegurus.to/forum/general/general-chat/70260-steroid-acne

dlovett

I can totally dig what you're trying to tell me, bro. I think that inexperience is barring me from getting the full picture here, though. I get the half life calculations. I get the theory behind the E2 stabilization. Is it trial and error from here on out? With long esters, it seems, trial and error is kind of a chess game requiring patience enough to wait out the half lives and ones body's adaptation thereafter...

Should I be tweaking my AI on a weekly basis until I start to clear up?

Kielbasa_Posse

It all depends on your body ! You can read what you want off the net but when it comes down to it, it all depends on your body. It has taking me years to get my body down.

milkin

" It has taking me years to get my body down"

BOOM... How true that is and I'am sure D agrees here too. How often do you see folks mimic other's cycles and ask... "When will I start feeling the gear ? " Or " How much AI do I need for this cycle ? "
Recognizing the effects of gear AI's/serms is key and fine tuning is always a must. I always preach short cycles to newbies due to their short half life and the ability to fine tune a compound or bail out.

Kielbasa_Posse

Well since I'm new here not much ! L.O.L !! But on other threads everyday !! I enjoy helping out and have no problems with guy's and girls asking. I hope to do great things over here on this site !

milkin

I feel that this site will evolve into respectable, resourceful review site which will be a asset for review comparisons. Great things are in the horizon K-P.

Kitt

well, i think you should analyze the effect of both types on your body...there is no a true/false answer...only hit or miss process...