shorts/injects

siegmund

Tell you what bros ,,most of all I hear is ,bros prefer doing there shot in the morning ,,and the aro,caber at night and prov,  I'm oppasite ,, when I would have to inject in the morn, I'd miss a dose till night ,I'd complaine ,about even doing my cruise shot ...

Now that I'm on a shortie I had to come up with a plan ,I do all my inject ,right before my shower at night ,after work ,, hours after work like 9 pm .

Why I do this 

1) I haven't complained in 5 weeks about pinning ,,ed I've pinned so far 

2) even tho it may be night ,,don't matter my body gets its dose ,same time ,give or take 15 min

3) I wait hours after work so my muscles wind down and relax 

4)my prov,aro am ,now the caber I do towards evening ,I know the liture on it ,its 3 am and brain ain't working yet 

5) if I had to pin now ,I'd be bitching and cursing and rushing ,, and I can't imagion ,doing a shot every morn 

6) bros you have to do what fit your routine ,being stable is the most important 

7) and I'm up 20 lb in muscle ,and 50 lb on bench ::)) in 5 week ,,,so let the critiques ,tell me it don't work ,I would have to say OK ,your right !! 

If your struggling with am inject ,switch ,being consistent and stable is what's important just my opion 

N

noveskeelite

I agree. I tried pinning in mornings and always dreaded it and had to rush. Now I usually pin later afternoons when I don't have much going on. Then I hop in shower and massage site. For a loooonnggg while I really dreaded injections but im getting more and more used to them. Now I just tell myself don't be a pussy and do it!!!! lol

siegmund

Exactly the most important thing is being stable and to be honest if I pinned morning I would have fell short on cycle 

kiddbiggdogg

Zig I find it interesting that you take a shot before shower after work. I personally prefer immediately after my shower because I am more relaxed. It seems the hot water loosens and relaxes me somewhat. If I try after work b4 shower I seem to be tense and rush. Just personal preference. 

Standingup

I do all of it at night , shots, AI, you name it its all done after 5:00 pm . Except when I use tren then I have 1 sunday morning shot in the schedule.