shorts vs longs

siegmund

Here is a topic we should all have ,feed back on ,, short esters ,vs long esters ,,

My self ,for me anyway ,I feel in love with the shorts ,especially with tren  I want to say DECA  but DECA is long and npp short ,so I will refers to everything as 19 nor,s. 

When running a 19 nor ,I recommend short esters ,and my reason behind this is ,I ran DECA ,and man did I mess up ,,and I was stuck so f stuck ,it killed me took me close to two month to pull out of why ,, because with a long you try to adjust your ai ,or cab or dose and it takes weeks to ,see if you were right ,and in that time you just continue to mess up ,

Now with tren ,and prop ,, I really didn't have to adjust to now ,I went over my 75-75 ratio ed to 82.5 ,just to see and ,,no to much I feel a little shacky ,and bp up a little ,,but you know what that's OK ,I'm on shorts ,I dropped back down to 75-75 ,which is absolutely my sweet spot ,and HELLO ,2 days back to 100% ,, and also its easy to pin point the problem ,,one minor adjust and in 24-36 hours ,you have your answer ,,

Now if I'm going to cycle test ,,I run prop ,I absolutely love my prop more than any other compound so ,,its a short 

You may ask about pinning and pip and all this ,,let me rest assure you ,,and this is my first hand experience ,if you have real gear ,brewed filtered ,and the right solvents ,,there should be ,no pip !!! Unless your a virgin and even if your a virgin ,it should still be tolerable ,, and yes stay away from high concentration compounds ,if I want 200 mg prop I much rather run 2 ml of prop 100 ,with no eo or high concentrations of bb and ba to keep it stable I say to hell with that ,,also if a source or a bro is telling you ,,(unless that high dose high concentration be) you must cut with gso ,and o well heat your bottle 20 minutes ,, bullshit i m not going through this shit ed ,,its hard enough, just pinning ed ,never mind that 

Now if your asking your self ,wow ,where do I find myself ,good gear like this ,,and I don't mean to be rude or sound ignorant ,but open your eyes ,,there has been probley about 20 posts in the last 10 days ,with bro's that are using gear like this right now,,

Your hear ,the purpose !!! Of mg is to ,lead bro,s as us ,to these top quality sources ,, check out forums ,check reviews ,see who's doing what ,,a lot of times bro's are mid cycle and can't and don't leave review till cycle over ,,the   zig ster

N

noveskeelite

Certain things like deca should definitely be kept to shorter esters. Probably tren also. We both agree on good gear not being painful.

Most people advise running prop if cutting and longer ester for bulking. I know id prefer a longer ester....poking twice a week is sooooo much easier than poking 4-7 times a week.

some of these UGL probably go waaaay overboard on the solvents and have poor filtration techniques which causes PIP. could also be poor quality raws.

siegmund

Agreed with all your points ,, now for the pinning I must say before this cycle I only ever pinned 2 times a week ,,and I must be honest that was my biggest concern with this cycle ,,but with 0 pip ,and the time I pin which is evening ,,,I must say I look forward to my shot ,,why ,,I believe since its shorts my mind tells me ,,OK all this muscle ,all this strength ,, all this jack diesel look I'm carrying now ,,and trust me even bros that train give me that jello us look out of the corner of there eye ,while there taking a deep breath to pump the chest up a little more ,,lmao. Every word true the zig don't lie ,and the women ,can't take there eyes off the arms ,,, well that's my motivation ,to run upstairs at night and pin ,, 50 lb on my bench and'20 lb of muscle while LOOSING ,fat ,,,I will post another pic ,,seeing is believing ,I have muscles coming out I never thought existed and I cant explain the feeling I get when I lift it feels like my muscles are popping out of my skin ,,now you tell me ,with this going on you tellme

N

noveskeelite

yeah I know what you mean. when I first started I was like fuck this online shits all fucking fake blah blah.....till I started setting PRs and even then I was like ehhhh its probably like half real lol. But after continually getting stronger it does motivate me to stick myself lol.

I have literally gotten to a WHOLE new LEVEL on JUST test. 40lbs on bench and damn near 90lbs on deadlift.

siegmund

With my shoulder and just a plain weak bench I'll keep it real ,,all my life I had a weak !! Bench lower body was ,exceptional ,,and I was OK with it ,,up until a year ago I told myself ,if I reaping 185 I'm OK ,, 225 was like a max ,,and I accepted that bro ,, when I got to 265 I told my self if I never lift a pound heavier ,this is such a accomplishment ,,considering my injurys ,,, now I'm breaking and putting up 315!!!! I never in my life thought I'd be in the 300 club ,,, well I'm here ,ty tren and prop  also hard training and eating 

N

noveskeelite

follow the advice I gave you and youll bench 365.

N

noveskeelite

ill give you an entire split and explanation when I get the energy and motivation to write it all up lol

im exhausted from deads tooday

kiddbiggdogg

I do n't mean to sound like I'm kissing ass guys but the 2 of you are motivational as hell! I can not wait to get this shoulder back on track and get serious with my training. I had decided that I was done that I wouldn't fight again that I couldn't be the athlete I once was! Reading the intensity and motivation you two have along with the knowledge and understanding of the sport has changed my mind set 100 percent! Thanks guys 

siegmund

Np ,that's why were here ,,to pick the next bro up ,,shit happened in life bro ,,the weak put there tail between there legs and go lie in the basement while the motivated and the determined  go forward ,,,Kidd ,,I never for 20 year could bench over 185 ,,and in weight lifting circle I'd get the look ,,,especially up state pen ,,but when this 170 lb nut named zig ,would put 450 lb on his back and do bucket shots ,,::))) or when I'd be pulling 555 ,, then :)) weak in one area make up somewhere else ,,I got to much love for the sport and respect ,it saved my life ,,, there was a time all I did was push ups ,,and also I wouldn't touch the straight bar ,dumbbells ,each shoulder picks its own range of motion,,,I'm 50 and taking pro's,,keep the head up and do what you safely can