Should I drop my ai during cruise? Blood work

B&c for years now. 5'10 215 to 220 lbs around 11% bf. Just finished a blast of 200 test 200 npp and 100 mg tren alongside 12.5 mg aromasin twice a week. Been on cruise for about 3 to 4 weeks with the same ai dose at 150 mgs test c Got bloods done and will post below. The ones that say Sept 22 are the current ones.

My cruise currently I noticed achy cracky joints and low libido. Based off the bloods should I drop ai completely or lower dose. In the last my cruise was 200 mg and would need an ai. Last time tried to drop it to 180 mg without ai and thats when my e2 came back over 100. Sides I got was puffy face and puffy nips. So what do you guys think I should do. Any otc supplements to help lower e2 or water bloat as well. Thanks !

suppsforlife

you have both bloodwork and symptoms indicating low estrogen. if you know that stopping AI completely will lead to an increase in estrogen over the limit, you may simply lower aromasin dosage. such as 12.5 mg once weekly or even once every two weeks to see how it goes and how it feels.

you have both bloodwork and symptoms indicating low estrogen. if you know that stopping AI completely will lead to an increase in estrogen over the limit, you may simply lower aromasin dosage. such as 12.5 mg once weekly or even once every two weeks to see how it goes and how it feels.
Thanks man. So I pin test twice a week when would be a good time to schedule the ai of I take it once only. Also should I wait a week or two and do no ai first?

suppsforlife

not sure if supplements help with bloat and water retention from estrogens. Dieting will do the thing. water intake + clean diet. lower sodium intake