should i get good gains/results

lilman

hey, about a month ago i just got off a 300mg cyp/300mg eq a week cycle and gained some good results, now i just got test prop 100 which im gunna use eod, im gunna do a big cycle of 6 bottles,this is my first prop cycle so was wondering how should my results be? should i do more than 100 mg eod, im 5ft 9 bout 170, i got formadrol for my pct, should i use more than that, i never had a problem with my cyp cycles , props just new to me.

hardrider02

Hey bro, I'm sure the mods and other members on here have better advice than me but I thought I'd give my 2 cents as I've done a similar cycle with great results. Anyway, 100mg eod worked great for me, although being prop you're probably going to experience pain in the injection spots for a day or 2 after the shot and possibly 'test flu' but if this happens keep an eye on everything and it usually soon passes.
With regards to your pct, a SERM is absolutely essential. I always feel Clomid does the job for me I usualy start off with 100mg ed for a few days, then 50mg ed for 3 weeks and then finish off with 25mg ed for a couple days just to be on the safe side.You should also have some Nolva!
I hope this is of some help to you Bro, all the best.

Forgot to add, you should always have at least Nolva on hand just in case you meet into my old friend mr gyno! If you start to get sensitive nipples, I've always found 10mgs of nolva ed does the trick .

CrazyMonkey

dont even consider an OTC product for PCT. Like mentioned, get clomid and/or nolva. There are a bunch of AI's and SERM's and you'll react different to each. Some are stronger than others, some work better, but its all a personal thing.

I too take 10-20mg nolva ED when the nips start acting up.

Prop is great. Don't expect as much as you would from your cyp/eq because its just test and you shouldn't carry as much bloat with prop. 100mg EOD works, I prefer 150mg EOD. It may be painful, prop is notorious for that. My injections usually sting during the injection, then nothing until the next day. Then the site is sore for 2-3 days. Be sure to use 4+ injection sites or you'll build up scare tissue and be perma-sore.

milkin

First --- you need to post more detailed stats like age and BF.

Second--- what are your goals ?

Third--- you need to be more specific with your experience with cycles and compounds that you have run. Running some cyo/eq is fine and dandy, but for how long was your cycle ? Any pct ? Are you familiar with sides of these compounds ? Do you check your BP regularly during a cycle ? Do you incorporate a Aromatise Inhibitor (AI) to control your E2?

Fourth--- RESEARCH, ASK, LISTEN. If you don't know, asking is better then guessing.

Fifth--- you need a plan. If you are to run a cycle, or even ready to run a cycle, you must have everything in hand first... Including a cycle plan with proper pct.

I hope this comes off as constructive criticism friend, just trying to help.

M

Marshal

i have also to add smth to the previous post...you also will need to think about your training program and diet plan...they should be planned wisely...no one has to forget that steroids are just the tools...workouts and dieting are the basis...

Kitt

training plan and diet is 95% of your success...i'm sorry, it might be considered harsh...but it is a little bit awkward to ask how much i will gain with this dosage...i mean...nobody knows how your body will react on this...its very individually...i saw a lot of examples how two guys had completely different results even though the had pretty the same diet plan and training program... and of course the same dosage plan...but first gained only 6 lbs but 2nd - almost 11 lbs...this is unpredictable...

chevy781

Definately right...formadrol is not a great choice for pct. Depending on how long you cycle hcg might be necessary. Nolva and or clomid absolutely brother.