Should i Run Anti Estregens. Before after during or at all

RicoMuscles

Im starting a 3mo cycle next monday, ive done a cycle of tren-test before but it was only short cycle. didnt get Gyno but what do you guys think? And why and how and how much or how often should i take it? Thanks Bros

D

Dont_trip

information dosage wise....good rule of thumb to have AI and caber/prami On hand before starting your cycle never ran tren so I cant really talk on the effects but just give you some wisdom =)

siegmund

Honestly and all do respect rico , I think you need more research , into knowing you , and shiuld be running a test only cycle , that is the purpose of test only so you can tell your body . If you dont know if you need a ai ,, we cant guess ,

Test only more research sieg

N

noveskeelite

Would have to agree with seig. But definitely have caber and an AI on hand. Start with a baseline dose and adjust as needed.

wes

I'm with seig on this one if you don't know your doses you need to read more . Learn you stack and cycle do you need an ai , dopa antagonist, etc .do you have a pct pct in mind or are you on trt?

D

dolfanshan

I hope you already have your pct on hand. What are your plans for pct brother? Comid and nolva? HCG?

Eriq

Like so many, I obsessed about gyno. I tent to put on fat around the pecs anyway, so I always tend to worry if it's gyno when I put on a few pounds.
Argh, I've really come to hate anti-estrogens. They worsen my tinnitus and make me lethargic. In addition, drugs like tamox have been linked to lowering of cognitive function over time. Tried adex, extremastane, letro ( the worst). Bottom line is I wanted to play without blood testing. Thought I could feel it out and vary my dose until I felt that it was right. I know some can, but I couldn't. I was either throwing money away, taking a dose that made no difference, or crashing my estrogen.
So for now, I keep AI's on hand but don't use them regularly. I keep aromatizing AAS well below 400 a week ( with a bit of tren for additional, yet non-aromatizing, androgenic effect) and add 300mg a week masteron. Works for me, and I feel way better. I'm liking the slow and steady route.
Just a note. I'm TRT, so I'm never off completely, and never need to PCT. Additionally, I'm not trying to be in contest shape, just trying to be a little more studly than I would be at 47 otherwise.

D

Dont_trip

is for you mu friend at your doses hell 25mg a day of bayer would work wonders it keeps your test from aromatizing and has been used to prevent gyno so they claim =) so you will have some peace of mind as well as a penis that could cut diamonds

N

noveskeelite

haha I feel ya. ive been bitching about it for weeks. MODS IN THE NAME OF CLEAR CONCISE POSTS AND THE ABILITY TO WRITE OUT CYCLES AND THINGS OF THAT SORT PLEASE FIX THE SPACING AND PARAGARPH ISSUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOS GENIOUS IDEA WAS IT TO REMOVE THEM LOL

MU2

You'll need caber, I made that mistake. What's you dosage looking like? I had a bad expericne with tren

siegmund

×2 I also had a bad experience , the worst of my life , I stack !!! Caber!!! Plus its great for that special night on the beach , as milkin would say