Should i take Cytomel and Clenbuterol?

mickNY

Allright, i've been reading to see if someone had asked this so i dont look stupid but i didn't find anything, and if someone did ask this... my apologies, anyways I've been going to the gym for quite some time now but i always end up stopping but now im really decided but i need a quick way to lose weight, so reading i found out about Cytomel and Clenbuterol, i was thinking about using one of this or both of them but some guys on another forums told me that this were really bad drugs and i shouldn't be thinking about using them, so i really need a strong advice. what are the side effects? Should i use it? guys help me out here.

smart61

Side effects: Shaky hands, insomnia, sweating, increased blood pressure and nausea. These side effects generally subside quickly once the user becomes accustomed to the drug. Doses seem to run 2-8 tablets per day. For fat loss, Clen only stays effective for 3 to 6 weeks. Some people have no side effects at all you really have to pay attention to your body while on this cycle. Clenbuterol works like ephedrine unlike ephedrine its in your system for days which may interfere with sleep

It is recommended to start by taking one 20mcg tablet on the first day and then increase the dosage on the subsequent days by one tablet until the needed dosage is reached. For fat loss, clenbuterol seems to stay effective for 3-6 weeks, then it's thermogenic properties seem to subside. 

There are many theories on what is the best schedule: a two week on, two week off, or one week on, one week off. I suggests you to find out what works best for you through experiencing.

Before starting new cycle you must wait at least for two months.
This is about all the info I can give you.

mickNY

Thanks man for the info... but does this mean that i could take it? would my age affect in anything? and should i go to the doctor to get medical check ups or something?

milkin

Throw that information up on your profile page mickNY for fuure reference. Plenty of members here are more then happy to offer you advice and knowing your sats will help answer your questions more effectivelly. Also, find time to fill out a member introduction so we can welcome you to the community.

dhury

At 19, you don't need any clenbuterol/t3, diet and cardio will do fine. So don't take it until you are older. And with t3, you might screw up your thyroid. What t3 does? T3 increases your metabolism, but since you are young, you already have higher metabolism. 

I would not recommend you clen/t3 until you are 21. If you still want to do it, educate yourself before you do it which means research. If you need advice, we can always help you out.

House

1. are you currently in a ass cycle? if so we need to know what it is so you would be best to post in the cycle log your current cycle. you are to young but if you have already jumped in then let us help you. do not use cytomel nothing here is quick everything is hard work and dedication so stop looking for the easy way. post up in cycle log and then ill help but other than that you need to stop waht your doin cause your about to hurt youurself.

milkin

Dam good feedback rolling in here Smile

MickNY, this is what our community is all about. Looking out for each other and offering advice to those who ask. Chances are, most of these replies are from members who have either learned from their own mistakes, or know of someone who made mistakes. We are a community that offers advice and we do not poke fun at others for asking questions. These guys are looking out for your well being. You are indeed too young to running AAS or harsh fat burning compounds but if you provide some more information you may be surprised at the feedback you willl get form membeers wanting to help you the RIGHT WAY. We have plenty of forums on how to shed pounds, tons of natural supplement sources, and a big old community ready and willing to offer you advice.

Take this as you will but we sure hope you will hop on this challenge so you too can leave feedback for others down the road with simular goals.

JimyGym

Bump!

Everyone is right above dude, even if its not what you want to hear! It wasnt what i wanted to hear either

And trust me T3/Clen REALLY isnt the fast way to fat loss at all, i have taken a few cycles of it myself (i'm 30 by the way) and you have to push crazy hard for not a lot of return.

Diet and major cardio was the only things that gave me proper results i was wanting

dlovett

It's really something to be able to get trustworthy information from internet sources - It is one of the things that sets MG apart from most blogs and forums!

built_tough

it's called. getting schooled. lol.  just stick with OTC fat burners. they work just as well, but remember.  fat burners aint shit, if your diet is not in check.

built_tough

exactly!!!!!

diet is 80% no matter how you cut it.  you could be on all the gear in the world, all the fat burners in the world, and eat pizza and gyros, and fried foods, cheescakes etc, and you will always get fat.  always! , there are exceptions though, if you are a tall lanky skinny dude that can't get weight regardless of what you do, but those are a few. a very few.  just eat right, eat low carb , stay in a calorie defecit and dont eat at night.  do low intensity cardio such as walk on an incline on a treadmill for 30min and you're good to go. you will lose more than 2 lbs a week if you work at it.  hell, you can even lose close to 2lbs a day, if you're good and know what to eat, etc.  

fighter1984

I agree man you are young you have natural test coursing through your blood just keep the dose low and watch what you eat and remember abs are made in the kitchen